M14 Socom, TM or G&G

kasaran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
45 minutes ago, ibo7 said:

I've been waiting for gunfire.pl to have the Cyma in stock for good few weeks but still out of stock.

RED FLAG, I'm currently in week 2 of no-dispatch of a GunFire order that was supposed to be available from stock.  They haven't responded for 4 working days and it's currently sitting with PayPal as a claim.  I'd say go with TaiwanGun or don't bother.

41 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

RED FLAG, I'm currently in week 2 of no-dispatch of a GunFire order that was supposed to be available from stock.  They haven't responded for 4 working days and it's currently sitting with PayPal as a claim.  I'd say go with TaiwanGun or don't bother.

must depend on what it is, or the website isnt keeping up to date.  ordered a pistol from there a couple weeks back.  arrived 7 days later.

• Supporters

I'm sure that they're not fouling up every order, but the problem is that they're fouling up any.  It seems that they had big issues a few months back, and they've now gone totally incommunicado on my order.  I won't be gambling on them again, and I'd caution against giving them the benefit of the doubt unless you're prepared to be very patient.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm sure that they're not fouling up every order, but the problem is that they're fouling up any.  It seems that they had big issues a few months back, and they've now gone totally incommunicado on my order.  I won't be gambling on them again, and I'd caution against giving them the benefit of the doubt unless you're prepared to be very patient.

I’m with you bud , I’m a great believer in “you burn me , I’m gone there’s plenty of other retailers after my money” when your as big as them , then sorry no excuses.

12 hours ago, kasaran said:

must depend on what it is, or the website isnt keeping up to date.  ordered a pistol from there a couple weeks back.  arrived 7 days later.

How much did you pay for that week long shipping?

11 hours ago, Duff said:

How much did you pay for that week long shipping?

Just over £12. A week seems standard from poland.  Taiwan gun is usually around the same mark, though i have had things arrive after 5 days from taiwangun before now.  Postage is fairly similar between em both too. Though taiwangun is a little cheaper.... you know what, everyone should just shop at taiwan gun. Until brexit hits us. And then import taxes go through the roof.

5 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Just over £12. A week seems standard from poland.  Taiwan gun is usually around the same mark, though i have had things arrive after 5 days from taiwangun before now.  Postage is fairly similar between em both too. Though taiwangun is a little cheaper.... you know what, everyone should just shop at taiwan gun. Until brexit hits us. And then import taxes go through the roof.

Longest I've had from TaiwanGun was 5 days.... whilst over the Polish bank holiday weekend.

Pretty bloody good to only have an extra day tagged on.

Archived