G&G blowback series o'rings

WhatsMyName
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ladies and Gents

My TR16 suffers from comoression loss.

Piston head o'ring #14 is new

Cylinder head o'ring #19 is new

The only one that expect to loose compression is the blowback piston o'ring. Cannot match the size tho. Does anyone have a list of G&G o'ring sizes?

Thanks for help

TTM4-blowback-L (1).jpg

SG4yaS3poCFKAOK4.large

You don't need the size.

Find a local bearing supplier, they should be able to measure the hole and get you the correct ring. If you have the old ring then that would make the process even easier. The grubby shops ran by some old boy are the best for this as they generally know there stuff where bearings and o-rings are concerned.

O-rings are standard parts. Airsoft does not have O-rings made to suit the guns and fittings. They make parts and fittings to suit standard ring sizes from a big old book of stock sizes.

For example my local bearing supplier ordered for me Standard piston rings, Bore up piston rings. Both had a min order quantity of 50pcs. The standard ones were £5 for 50 (10p each) The bore up ones were about £13 for 50 (less common size 26p each).

Archived