UKARA registration period question

Flypz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I know my question will sound dumb but I don't get the required game periods as English is my second language and I translate differently.

Here are some quotes I don't fully understand:

Q1: "To obtain a UKARA registration an individual must visit an Airsoft Skirmish Site 3 times or more outside of 56 Days or 8 Weeks"

Q2: "have played 3 games over a period of time of more than 56 days (2 months)"

Q3: "3 games in no less than 60 days (game 1 day on 1, and game 3 no sooner than day 60)"

All three definition is for the same thing and the only fact I can get out of it is that I need to have my 3rd game after 56 days or 2 months but I don't know if my 2nd game have to be 2 months after the first. It's not 100% clear for me. Can someone roughly explain with the use of dates like if my first game is on the 19th of March 2018 then according to this, when will the second and third game has to be in order to qualify for the membership.

Thanks

• Supporters

At the same site you need to play a minimum of 3 games over a period of 2 months with the 3rd game being no sooner than 60 days from the first.

For example, you could play 10 games in 60 days but you'd still need to play a game on day 61 in order to be elliglable for UKARA.

Or you could play once and then after 60 days play your other 2 games. It doesn't matter. All it's doing is showing that you're an active player. 

You could play your 3rd game up to 12 months from the first and play the second at any point in between.

Any other questions you have should be answered in here but if you want some clarity let us know. ;)

13 minutes ago, Gepard said:

At the same site you need to play a minimum of 3 games over a period of 2 months with the 3rd game being no sooner than 60 days from the first.

For example, you could play 10 games in 60 days but you'd still need to play a game on day 61 in order to be elliglable for UKARA.

Or you could play once and then after 60 days play your other 2 games. It doesn't matter. All it's doing is showing that you're an active player. 

You could play your 3rd game up to 12 months from the first and play the second at any point in between.

Any other questions you have should be answered in here but if you want some clarity let us know. ;)

This is the best definition I have read so far and thanks for the fast response. I hope this will help someone else later as I was unable to find a good explanation in the Popular UKARA Questions section. 

• Supporters
On 18/03/2018 at 2:45 AM, Gepard said:

with the 3rd game being no sooner than 60 days from the first.

56 days.  It's 8 weeks, not 2 months.  It doesn't help that the UKARA site itself actually mixes months and days into the same sentence:

"to become a registered airsoft player you are required to take part in three games at the same UKARA registered game site over a minimum of two months, e.g. the third game being 56 days or more after the first."

Archived