RAVEN EU Series G18 [Nuprol] vs WE G-Series G18c?

steakandpotato
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

If anyone fancies one of these on the cheap, Patrolbase have one in their boneyard for £60.

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-boneyard/raven-eu-series-18-full-auto-gbb-pistol-by112-blue.htm#.WxU00tSLTDc

Apparently works fine, apart from the slide trying it's best to escape from that frame 

Haha...that's going to go pop in a big way. £60? Oh my aching sides.  Realistically, £20 for parts max! Another weak point of the crappy Raven on display there. Even on my new barely used one the slide visibly lifts when you bang a mag in due to poor tolerances, more than any I have seen before.

Never seen anything like that due to wear on a metal gbb....only an old plastic slide G34 came near that...

• 1 year later...

Ravens are crap fullstop, had two EU18’s now as the first one went back. By all means do not buy the CO2 mags made for this gun as it just kills them even on single fire. Had my first one break the slide and now the 2nd ones done exactly the same. Shit quality compared to the WE tech as I now have one been using it happily with no issues but stay well clear away from raven products as there build quality and the materials they use are such poor quality! 

For the extra cash buy WE every time not worth the risk. 

Archived