hello

oksanen
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.

Im not brand new to airsofting, but it has alll changed since i was a nipper. Im based in Hampshire and used to play at the Eversley site about 5/6 years ago...

Just thought id introduce myself as Im planning on getting back into skirmishing again.

Hopefully u guys can advise me what makes are good and stuff to check out as i start thinking of getting a load out together... (back in the day it was pretty much only TM and the odd classic army)

Also who are the best retailers atm? i remember airsoft dynamics being about but heard some vicious rumours about them, and since checking there not even online anymore....

Cheers

Dan.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

Zero one, Airsoft world, action hobbies, fire support, wolf armouries are all pretty big now but there are many more that are just as good!

They have a woodland site and a urban site in a old fort in Portsmouth I play at the woodland site check out there website google combat south. They have a decent shop too, can be a little pricey on somethings but others are really cheap

Sounds ideal for me. i live in north Hampshire atm, but for work Im going to have to move down closer to Chichester... So Portsmouth and Wickham are only a short journey.... sweet.

See you guys soon hopefully!

Just looking at what primary to start with... id like to get something that if need be i can upgrade later on..

any one know if the KWA M4 S-System Rifle 2GX is any good? all im used to is TM's from back in the day... im glad there is allot more choice now.

hello and welcome to the forums, the kwa m4 is probably one of the better ones about, and when in chi, check out the ucap sites, 1 in portsmouth, 1 in midhurst and 1 in liphook

hello and welcome to the forums, the kwa m4 is probably one of the better ones about, and when in chi, check out the ucap sites, 1 in portsmouth, 1 in midhurst and 1 in liphook

Yea I know liphook and midhurst very well didn't realise there were skirmish sites... I'll check em out. You get an alright turn out?

Thnx for the advice on the kwa. I Spent all week figuring out week aeg to go for....finally decided not to skimp, and run a risk on a cheaper make.

Dan

Archived