Cz scorpion evo 3 a1 or krytac kriss vector??

Nobbyg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I have been running my current aeg for a while (TM G36C). But I'm now looking for a new gun. I have read and watched loads of videos on both guns but still unsure what to part my cash on. I mainly play in the woods which is a bit CQB, but at times I need something with good range and accuracy. Do any of you guys on here run either gun?? I would like to here your feed back on them thanks.

A little bias as i'm selling one, but I'd say the scorpion evo. The krytac vector is popular because its a vector, not because it has amazing performance. The Evo has a very nice trigger. Nicest one on an electric gun anyway. Easy to change springs, made of the same material as the real one, and shoots very well. The only things i don't like are the iron sights are a little low for me. you have to get right behind it to use them. A red dot will solve this though.  Changing the batteries isn't the fastest thing in the world either.

Damn, im seriously considering both right now too...

Almost certainly going for an Evo as it would suit me and my play style, I only want a vector cos they unique looking ;) 

Thanks for replies, You guys running the evo, are they still in standard form? As I wouldn't want to invalidate the warranty. I was reading that I could put a M95 spring in with a bearing spring guide? What sort of FPS increase would I see? Also are you running it on 9.9 Life? As with the vector it's pretty much on the site limits out of the box hence the draw to that as I wouldn't have to change anything. 

Not owned an Evo, but do own the Krytac.

Its very authentic as far as AEG’s go, made by a subsidury of KRISS, range and accuracy excellent, and looks even better with longer barrels. Factory hi-caps should be available around May

This is my Krytac, it has a 363 tightbore, maple leaf rubber and nub and a hi-cap mag that I built myself, as well as all the bling

5d66cEd.jpg

This is my KWA, but all the same parts fit

3kVOKV4.jpg

The evo comes with an m95. Shoots 305 FPS out of the box. I’ve also got a 347 FPS spring for mine. Mine runs on an 11.1 lipo. 

44 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not owned an Evo, but do own the Krytac.

Its very authentic as far as AEG’s go, made by a subsidury of KRISS, range and accuracy excellent, and looks even better with longer barrels. Factory hi-caps should be available around May

This is my Krytac, it has a 363 tightbore, maple leaf rubber and nub and a hi-cap mag that I built myself, as well as all the bling

5d66cEd.jpg

This is my KWA, but all the same parts fit

3kVOKV4.jpg

Wow that looks a beast, that's another reason I can't decided between the two as this looks so different from all the other stuff on the market. What battery do u run in yours? Can I run as 11.1v from new with no mods?

21 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

The evo comes with an m95. Shoots 305 FPS out of the box. I’ve also got a 347 FPS spring for mine. Mine runs on an 11.1 lipo. 

Do i need many upgrades to get it 340 fps ish? If so will they invalidate a warranty?

Just now, Nobbyg said:

Wow that looks a beast, that's another reason I can't decided between the two as this looks so different from all the other stuff on the market. What battery do u run in yours? Can I run as 11.1v from new with no mods?

I run both a 7.4 and an 11.1, the 11.1 is a tight fit in the grip though it does fit. However, several American’s have had gearbox failures running the 11.1.

24 minutes ago, Nobbyg said:

Do i need many upgrades to get it 340 fps ish? If so will they invalidate a warranty?

Just a spring. They are built to run 400 FPS in virtually every other country and they’re fully upgraded from the factory. Don’t know about the warranty. Only used the gun once. 

Archived