AshOnSnow

Osprey MK4 - Legal?

When I started I used to wear an Osprey MK4 vest with AEGIS soft kevlar. Label on the kevlar says it'll stop a 44 magnum.

Fun stuff as it could take the beating leaving you feeling fine. Hot as hell when out of shape (may not be the armours fault though :lol:)

Comfy though and not too heavy but heavy enough for me. I would say I couldn't feel the hits but I could still tell when I was hit. Either by noise or a slight vibration. Never had an issue. If in doubt I'd just call a hit. No biggy. Appreciated the break tbh. :lol:

On 20/02/2019 at 19:28, Immortal said:

When I started I used to wear an Osprey MK4 vest with AEGIS soft kevlar. Label on the kevlar says it'll stop a 44 magnum.

Fun stuff as it could take the beating leaving you feeling fine. Hot as hell when out of shape (may not be the armours fault though :lol:)

Comfy though and not too heavy but heavy enough for me. I would say I couldn't feel the hits but I could still tell when I was hit. Either by noise or a slight vibration. Never had an issue. If in doubt I'd just call a hit. No biggy. Appreciated the break tbh. :lol:

Yeah IIIa armour copes well with Airsoft BBs 😂

4 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Yeah IIIa armour copes well with Airsoft BBs 😂

LOL :lol: Yeah, the beating was me bouncing off walls to stop rather than the BBs. Then again this was in Croydon, you need armour round there.