Escape from Tarkov

Widowmaker

fair point, ive been just doing scav runs to the honest, things will change with eft but I don't play too much I havnt really got much gear yet haha, dayZ is good and the new updates will change a lot with that game 

I used to be in a massive gaming community called The Art of Warfare

I was in the Escape From Tarkov division up until December last year. In fact if you played during the evenings you probably saw me going about with the TAW tag in front of my name.

Quit because it was too invasive to my real life with mandatory meetings, and daily playing and stuff... Anyway.

Last I heard they were gonna eventually link up all the maps to create one large map with a free roam style of play? Something like that at least.

I agree with Duff on the TDM style of gameplay... But then again, we used to do 5 man squads on the Factory map a lot. So it was basically like playing against AI...

• Supporters

Tried it but I felt the same. As for DayZ well.. The lack of consistent updates kind of killed it for me. One update a year is a f*cking joke for an EA game. 

I play Exile nowadays and the mod when I'm not on flight sims. Loads of game modes to choose from. 

It's alright mechanics are pretty good. Weapon customisation is good.

Spawns are preset, so if your an experience player you'll know where to look out for at the start of the round which takes a lot of the fun away.

Enjoyed it so much I bought the Edge of Darkness edition.

Not much point other than collect & sell guns.

Not much to do either when you max the traders out.

I guess only thing left to do is PVP end game at this point of it's development.

Though you do get a free mini Tetris game with it :)

The above is so true lol

True for the preset spawns, even the scavs spawn in the same place...

I have Edge of Darkness as well. The new starting bundle kinda fills the stash though so its an immediate Tetris game lol.

• 1 month later...

If you haven't been back to EFT recently I'd sugest you do. The new patch 0.8 adds lots more gear and more guns with an insane new map, Interchange. 
No scavs in it yet but the PVP is just pant filling. I've been gaming a very long while (ZX Spectrum) and if you're a gun head then Escape from Tarkov is the single best gunplay FPS ever invented.
For me the greatest game ever made.

• 1 year later...

I’ll be going back to eft when my pc is fixed I need about 120 to replace my cpu 😭 but when I’m on pc again I’ll pm you 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

you regularly play?

guy i normally game with has just been loaded up with work and cant play regularly