The Room by Tommy Wiseau

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The Room by Tommy Wiseau, producted, directed, written by and starring the man himself, is an epic tale of love and betrayal, featuring deep emotional acting that will reach out for your heart and touch you lightly, like a butterfly, but also with overwhelming effect, like a tidal wave.

Enough of that.

This film is amazing.

Not because it's good, because it isn't. It's terrible. In fact, it's slightly worse than MegaShark vs Giant Octopus and Megashark vs Crocosaurus put together.

I recommend you watch it however, because it's so bad that it's amazing. You know pugs, how they're so ugly that at the same time they're kinda cute (yeah, I'm a man, I think pugs are cute, what of it?)? Well this film, is a pug.

Youtube is filled with the best scenes for your pleasure, but to really grasp the value of this epic piece of artwork, you need to see the whole thing. Everyone go do that. Now.

• Supporters

My good sir, I promise you, I am in no way hating on Megashark. That film is the holy grail of human artwork. When our civilisation lays in wastes and aliens visit out desolate planet, far in the future, they will find a single copy of Megashark and they will know. We were the most advanced and sophisticated civilisation to have graced the Universe.

• 1 month later...

Archived