THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

Hopefully the last time I have to take this rail off

2AF611C9-AB49-44BE-8BE5-C080A19C6F66.jpeg

Yeah a WE. If you account for £50 to buy a barrel and bucking I’d argue it’s the cheapest, good gbbr. That modify tan bucking is shit hot in everything I’ve put it in. 

Yeah, the aluminium is soft, so after bolting it all down once, it warps the rail slightly at the barrel nut so it’s really tight to get on and off. I had to hammer it over the barrel nut this time. 

The light is only good for show. May as well strap a candle to the front 🤣

Status report: fuck maple leaf

DDA3D6B6-B341-47BB-84CA-D3390CDCF2CE.thumb.jpeg.ea2f931e8bf657e60b13c0830201e632.jpeg

Modify tan tan fitted with omega nub (will be changing the nub to a SixG super nub) throwing .40 longbow out to 85m. Gonna try some .43 next week to see if there’s an improvement. 

Im not suggesting you can hit someone between the eyes at 85m, but the BB’s will get there. Send a couple down range and you’ll get your hit. 

48BE6162-E317-4CD8-A239-0C61CADDFE5C.thumb.png.6ac01ec06c8cc56f77443251079cf468.png

Wasn’t aiming in the video, just pointed in the general direction. Hopefully you can see the trajectory of the BB 

Yeah. It was chronoing before I changed the bucking at 405fps but I was running map gas. I expect it to be 390-395 on propane. I’ll test it again now. 

I think the MTR and the type 89 are due out in the next month, so should be soon. Iron airsoft are also coming out with a Pmag for it. 

Random note.. I’d kill for some .40 tracers to see the trajectory properly at that distance

First of all... that’s the most beautiful rail I’ve ever seen. What is it?

whats your FPS? With a maple leaf yellow (60) and the omega nub i can hop .4’s so something may be wrong. If you take the bucking out, have a look and see if the point on the nub is damaged inside. 

After doing loads of testing, I’d highly recommend a modify tan bucking and a SixG brass super nub. Up to now I’m having the best results with this setup. 

Nice one!

It’s now on my list of wants. I’m just not brave enough to retread my receiver 😂

Have you seen the price difference from America to uk? $189 or £290 from the uk 😑

Sorry dude. If you ever have any questions about them, we’ll always do our best to answer them here. 

Airsoft companies do finance now... 😈  Muhahaha

On 6/5/2018 at 12:22 AM, Rvl said:

The Midwest is very light 220gm or so

It is a 12.5 inch

It is shooting .79j with .2

love that rail, just wish it wasnt so expensive in the UK

.79 is low? you running on 134a?

i may have just bought another MWS...🤣

8 hours ago, Wo1f said:

love that rail, just wish it wasnt so expensive in the UK

.79 is low? you running on 134a?

i may have just bought another MWS...🤣

I think it is a replica

But has full trades

yeah .79 but it was cool last week , so probably up now

I’m gonna translate the shit out of that when I get home and buy one. Nice one

There’s no way to order from there outside of Japan, and the ones they have left have no trades. 

8 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

Have to just get a real one then!

Manages to buy a 3rd Mws for £250.. spends £300 on a rail. The sad thing is, I’m thinking about it 😂