THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

Recently fitted a G&P MK18 front end kit to my MWS and I am loving it ,very impressed with the quality and fit 

MWS MK18.JPG

Guest Airsoft J2

I joined the club yesterday and first impressions are really positive- this is going to be lots of fun.

MWS CQBR

A-G High Speed Buffer

A-G NPA nozzle

Laylax BAD lever

Aimpoint T2 red dot

Magpul AFG2
CTR stock

SF 216a flash hider

Planning to add the super nub at some point. On the externals, I will probably turn it into a modern L119A1 so will need a new grip and the barrel will need shortening... and most importantly, I need more mags; I could only get 3 so my first game is going to be very frugal!

5E0514B0-E0A9-4515-BDD6-4709FB0CE11B.jpeg

Hi guys!! 

I'm totay in love whit my CQBR!!! 

That's how she look's now... 

T35u2FN.jpg 

Next external changes: 

Magpul MOE K2 grip 
Pack Eotech + Magnifier Big Dragon

Night Evolution M300 FlashLight

3 minutes ago, Laborda said:

Hi guys!! 

T35u2FN.jpg 

Next external changes: 

Magpul MOE K2 grip 

I have to say that is a cool photo!!!! Also is your pistol grip hand stippled?

1 hour ago, Laborda said:

Hi guys!! 

T35u2FN.jpg 

Next external changes: 

Magpul MOE K2 grip 

That grip though...
Portuguese things 🤣 right @Laborda?
(I´m Portuguese to so I share the same pain)

1 hour ago, RobHedley said:

Indeed

3 hours ago, RobHedley said:

In Portugal we have to pain our wepaon whit neon color. Stock and 10cm front from long weapon or grip and 5cm front for short weapons. 

The black thing on the grip is normal black strap. 

Thaks for the feedback about the photo. Me and my team usualy take some photos likes this. 

Search for Laborda_08 and sod_airsoft on insta. 😉

10 hours ago, Hypokondrikern said:

https://shop.jkarmy.com/ace-one-arms-saa-m-style-35-rds-magazine-for-tm-mws-bk-de.html

new hope regarding the Pmags! 
( this time in BK and DE ) 

Any feedback about that Pmag's? 

3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Am I the only person in this thread to have a completely stock MWS and not be wanting to fuck with it?

Here. As Russians would say (about the AK when asked why it has no tacticool shit on it): “No, the rifle is fine!”

I only did upgrade the inner barrel, hop and FPS.

On 24/01/2020 at 10:01, Laborda said:

Any feedback about that Pmag's? 

looks promising:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOJpPcGSws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQhBgXPxoJY

no modification needed - one of the gents in the videos had some issues clearing the mag as the bolt lock engaged half way...not properly seated? Problems of the first batch? Hard to tell

Anyway, I’ll just wait around for a few more videos that cements it’s function thereafter - investment which should be a lightened burden as they are cheaper than the iron airsoft version.  

while here- 

How are we with the nozzles for this platform? That is one of the main upgrades for the popular KC02 from KJW but the standard TM seems to do its job in the MWS as I have seen very little text on the topic. Most people seem to opt for the NPAS with the obvious benefit of being able to adjust the FPS - but does it also improve the consistency? 

I made a steel pin spanner as even some 'real' spanners are a bit cheesey.

You definitely need heat, and you definitely need to hold the upper reciever in a vice with soft jaws.

On 25/01/2020 at 10:21, Hypokondrikern said:

looks promising:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOJpPcGSws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQhBgXPxoJY

no modification needed - one of the gents in the videos had some issues clearing the mag as the bolt lock engaged half way...not properly seated? Problems of the first batch? Hard to tell

Anyway, I’ll just wait around for a few more videos that cements it’s function thereafter - investment which should be a lightened burden as they are cheaper than the iron airsoft version.  

while here- 

How are we with the nozzles for this platform? That is one of the main upgrades for the popular KC02 from KJW but the standard TM seems to do its job in the MWS as I have seen very little text on the topic. Most people seem to opt for the NPAS with the obvious benefit of being able to adjust the FPS - but does it also improve the consistency? 

Regarding the Pmags they look exactly like the iron airsoft versions looking at mine . The bolt lock tabs different that's it . Let's hope they just haven't used the iron ones and rebranded them 

Hi all

I have fitted the black Ra-tech NPAS. any suggestion as to how I prevent it from rotating when I am trying to adjust it?

Help is very much appreciated.

15 minutes ago, camden said:

Hi all

I have fitted the black Ra-tech NPAS. any suggestion as to how I prevent it from rotating when I am trying to adjust it?

Help is very much appreciated.

You need the special tool

Thanks, rocketdogbert for replying so quickly. I have the angled tool inserted at the end of the nozzle, but the whole npas unit is rotating when I turn the tool.

I have had WE npas before and that is exactly what I did. In this case does not work as I can't 'grip' the npas unit.

I have the MWS with the n-pas, and I just use a small jewellers screwdriver to stop it rotating when adjusting it. You may need to let it rotate a bit before you see one of the 'vents' in the Npas that you can put the screwdriver in to lock it up to stop it it rotating. Then just use the special tool in the nozzle to turn it.