THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

1 hour ago, Immortal said:

Have you tried putting a blob of silicon on the valve?

It is that the valve does not leak. What you lose is the union of the two pieces in the magazine.

Afternoon guys . So after a spell out from playing I dusted off the tm and got round to fitting the angry gun  bolt with npas . Set up the desired fps with .20s . ( this was with a original tm mag ) . Now here's the issue , I have afew of the iron Pmags so I fill up the mag same gas same bbs and the fps was all over the place from 60fps right up to 380fps but mostly around the 240 mark. Any ideas ? The last time I played I used the mags without issue but I had the uac ( I think it was )lightened bolt instead anyone else had any issues with the angry gun bolt ? 

I know the Pmags are hit and miss but I just thought I got lucky as I never had a issue with them all last year 

Hello guys ! I am from Spain ( Madrid) , now as cold as it is i've decide to put down my mws just for winter . Meanwhile i can do some improvments , in fact i wanna raise his potencial to maximum , i am not so eager to spend lots of cash but since i have much love for gbb more than anything else  i can make an exception. I am following this page from last year ago but i still haven't a clear idea what to do to my rifle . I wanna make a dmr gbb so the main idea should be a mk12a1 like external . I wan't some advices about what to buy , i have a local airsoft store that is like a rwa retailer .... Juddging from yours experience what to do : barrel lenght , type , hopup chamber , rubber , bolt , buffer , mags , gas !? 

Edited by Jigorugu

5 hours ago, Uncle Pauly said:

I'm mostly an idiot... but it sounds to me that your problem of wildly varying FPS more likely stems from the NPAS (and/or its seal with the P-Mags) than the angry gun bolt.

I'm home now so going to swap over the bolts . I was just confused that they worked perfectly with the old bolt and not the new one . But I'm sure someone on here had said they had issues also with the angry gun bolt 

14 hours ago, Rawrcakkes said:

I still have my stock bolt, perhaps I can try to install that later tomorrow and see if that fixes the problem. Maybe my guns modify bolt has finally had enough rounds in it to get some decent wear? 

I would try it. If its working this AMG guy was right. Maybe i will look up to get his stuff. Please tell the results

21 minutes ago, Reapur said:

Troubleshoot by using only the original TM mags.  The iron airsoft mags are known to be junk.  I own the AG BCG and MPA nozzle and it works flawlessly.

Yep swapped to the uac bolt and iron mags and they work spot on together . Swapped back to the angry gun bolt and were all over the place again . So the iron mags are off in the back of my cupboard and will stick with the tm mags 

so I notice angry gun uploaded some new bolt designs the other day... and I'm sat here wondering if the branded 416 bolt means they have more things in the works potentially?

anyone have any thoughts or info on this?

FB_IMG_1579075092727.jpg

55 minutes ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

so I notice angry gun uploaded some new bolt designs the other day... and I'm sat here wondering if the branded 416 bolt means they have more things in the works potentially?

anyone have any thoughts or info on this?

FB_IMG_1579075092727.jpg

They have already announced a 416 receiver back at the MOA show.

2 hours ago, Yukarin said:

They have already announced a 416 receiver back at the MOA show.

nice, I completely missed that one!!! 

and now to do some googling... 

13 hours ago, hunter511 said:

BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 grip

Just as a heads up Dave’s Custom Airport sell a Gunfighter Grip clone for £14.00. I have one but have yet to fit it. 

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/GunfighterGBBRGrip?search=Bcm

Saves paying full real steel prices although I did have to buy a real steel foregrip as couldn’t find a clone. 

i am currently looking for a clone stock that looks like the Gunfighter stock to complete my John Wick/ Tarran Tactical TR1 build.

3D5FA0E4-FE72-4890-86AF-D4407D92F1C0.jpeg

8 hours ago, RobHedley said:

Just as a heads up Dave’s Custom Airport sell a Gunfighter Grip clone for £14.00. I have one but have yet to fit it. 

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/GunfighterGBBRGrip?search=Bcm

Saves paying full real steel prices although I did have to buy a real steel foregrip as couldn’t find a clone. 

i am currently looking for a clone stock that looks like the Gunfighter stock to complete my John Wick/ Tarran Tactical TR1 build.

3D5FA0E4-FE72-4890-86AF-D4407D92F1C0.jpeg

I brought one months ago.

Really decent for the price, but takes some fitting to fit nicely. 

37 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Firesupport have this offer on at the moment.. what a belter of a price.

UZvIRJd.jpg

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-gbbr-m4a1-carbine-airsoft-gun-save-76-was-465-now-389

Paypal credit is bad i did not need this

Damn, Damn, Damn.... I was just talking about doing an MWS based MK12 DMR build. The Fire Support deal is really making it a test of willpower not to just start it now....

Really need to sell some stuff first to fund it.

Guest Airsoft J2

Has anyone seen any mags in stock anywhere? I suspect that shipments are inbound because everywhere seems to be out of stock!

On 09/01/2020 at 17:10, Uncle Pauly said:

The GBLS is very interesting.

Not wanting to pre-empt Mr Bing's reply (), but my own hesitation about the GBLS system concerns the availability of replacement parts. If my MWS breaks, I can obtain new parts for it relatively easily (and fit them relatively easily too). I'm not sure whether that's the case with the GBLS - I'd imagine not - and that for me is something of a risk for a RIF costing £1600 (because something will break eventually).

In terms of 'shootability', I have no idea as I've never used one. But they do look like a helluva lot of fun.

As a GBLS partner I understand people will be skeptical about our opinions, so here's just the facts about your presumption.

GBLS UK (who are responsible for most of Europe) hold the most commonly used parts in stock and are always building up their inventory of parts based on demand, they can be ordered through any of their dealers. Most dealers don't seem to have invested in stocking a huge range of parts but they are available to them.

As a retailer ourselves who doesn't sell guns, we've picked a small range of parts which we think are useful for end users to be able to buy, but we can order every single component if necessary from GBLS when the odd requirements arise.

The system is obviously not as simple to work on as a GBB, but way easier than most other AEGs. You just need the right tools.

4 hours ago, TheCage said:

As a GBLS partner I understand people will be skeptical about our opinions, so here's just the facts about your presumption.

GBLS UK (who are responsible for most of Europe) hold the most commonly used parts in stock and are always building up their inventory of parts based on demand, they can be ordered through any of their dealers. Most dealers don't seem to have invested in stocking a huge range of parts but they are available to them.

As a retailer ourselves who doesn't sell guns, we've picked a small range of parts which we think are useful for end users to be able to buy, but we can order every single component if necessary from GBLS when the odd requirements arise.

The system is obviously not as simple to work on as a GBB, but way easier than most other AEGs. You just need the right tools.

The platform looks interesting, but what’s  the availability of upgrade, or just custom look, parts?

And approximate time delay from “normal” parts order to customer, as I don’t know where GBLS production is based? The last thing I would want is to have a super expensive rif I am unable to use for six weeks.

Thanks

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

Cheapest in the UK ever?...

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-gbbr-m4a1-carbine-airsoft-gun-save-76-was-465-now-389

£389???? That's pretty darned good.
Now the question is..... is the GBLS really 400% better than the MWS?

That's subjective and even if price and 'bestness' was the only 2 actual variables (which it isn't) then it's never a directly proportional relationship between the 2 in anything, not just airsoft. Supercars don't go ten thousand times faster than normal cars.

39 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

The platform looks interesting, but what’s  the availability of upgrade, or just custom look, parts?

And approximate time delay from “normal” parts order to customer, as I don’t know where GBLS production is based? The last thing I would want is to have a super expensive rif I am unable to use for six weeks.

Thanks

Furniture

- receiver threads and buffer tube are AEG compatible

- pistol grip is AEG compatible but some need the base plate or the top of the grip modding (this is common in airsoft guns in general)

- outer barrels are WA GBB style (VFC ones tend to fit the best.

So buy what you want from from many airsoft shops as long as you can fit a battery in the stock.

Performance

- GBLS do various power springs (available through their dealers)

- bucking is AEG compatible

- inner barrel is AEG compatible

- as standard the nub is built into the hop arm, but you can either mod the stock arm, or purchase an off the shelf replacement which can take AEG nubs

So really, the bits that really matter in performance of sending the BB downrange are compatible with a lot of what's on the market already, the stock internals are built to handle over 400fps, they are way tougher and built to much tighter tolerances than most other AEG parts. The only thing you wouldn't want to do is mess with the ROF as there is a balance that needs to be kept with the cycle times of the whole gun.

GBLS production is based in Korea, but we buy from the UK distributor who as I mentioned, hold stock in the UK.

Already hijacked this thread enough, so if anyone has other questions, feel to message us or start another thread.