THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

16 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I have a confession. I have reduced the stock of mags at Fire Support to precisely 1. 

Bollox, I was after 3 next week - he did mention he was ordering in 70 odd by mid Dec though so all good.

14 hours ago, Sawyer said:

What's your total mag count now?

On this topic, how many mags are people carrying for different scenarios?

Im currently using 6+1 in the rifle, however the games I go to are usually quite long, I found when I went to DogTag their games were too short to necessitate 7 mags and could have gotten away with 4 really. 

1 hour ago, DopeYourScope said:

On this topic, how many mags are people carrying for different scenarios?

Im currently using 6+1 in the rifle, however the games I go to are usually quite long, I found when I went to DogTag their games were too short to necessitate 7 mags and could have gotten away with 4 really. 

50 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

I carry 7 for everything, although I'm 2 short on AK mags at the moment. I don't mind the added weight and I've got the pouches for them so I don't really feel the need to go with less.

I carry 9 and want one of the 20rd ones for an emergency! Was lucky to get mine from a used Airsoft section on a well known Scottish site and it came with 7 already! I rarely feel like I have enough ammo even with 9!

I think 7 is the optimum amount any more and the mags ar eworth more than the rifle.  I buy a mag a month when I get paid.  Got 2 more AK mags to buy to get to 7 but the GHK holds 5 rounds more per mag so not as bad

5 mags. 1 in the gun, 3 on the PC, 1 on the belt. 

1 pistol pouch with a 90rd speedloader. More than enough for a couple hours of OpErAtOr time 

I tend to run 6 (5 in the pc, 1 in the belt and one in the gun) however I will carry one in the rucksack for multi day events. if I'm expecting heavy contact for long periods of time I'm able to expand that to 12 (10 in the pc, 1 one the belt and 1 in the gun) but I've never felt the need to do that as that's a lot of mags and pretty heavy too 😂

I tend to run 6 (5 in the pc, 1 in the belt and one in the gun) however I will carry one in the rucksack for multi day events. if I'm expecting heavy contact for long periods of time I'm able to expand that to 12 (10 in the pc, 1 one the belt and 1 in the gun) but I've never felt the need to do that as that's a lot of mags and pretty heavy too 😂

Finished my MWS and TM Glock builds! Thanks for all the info you guys. MWS shoots 450 FPS right now, G34 shoots 315, G26 shoots 250. 

Anyone know how to increase the FPS in the glocks? I can provide a full parts list if that would help (almost nothing is stock).

Also, for the MWS, the bolt doesnt lock back on the last shot/empty mag. Any idea how to fix it?

20191122_210136.jpg

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

@the3rdlegion do the flicks have tightbore barrels? That’s the easiest way to increase the FPS. A 6.00 if you use good quality BB’s

I have 6.01 PDI in the G34 with Poseidon Striker hop up chamber and Poseidon bucking, a 6.02 guarder in the G26 (I use the Guarder full hop up chamber+ barrel set, I couldn't find anyone else that made a G26 hop up set), and a 6.03 370mm Prommy barrel in the MWS. 

Thoughts? 

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

@the3rdlegion do the flicks have tightbore barrels? That’s the easiest way to increase the FPS. A 6.00 if you use good quality BB’s

I have 6.01 PDI in the G34 with Poseidon Striker hop up chamber and Poseidon bucking, a 6.02 guarder in the G26 (I use the Guarder full hop up chamber+ barrel set, I couldn't find anyone else that made a G26 hop up set), and a 6.03 370mm Prommy barrel in the MWS. 

Thoughts? 

6 hours ago, the3rdlegion said:

Finished my MWS and TM Glock builds! Thanks for all the info you guys. MWS shoots 450 FPS right now, G34 shoots 315, G26 shoots 250. 

Anyone know how to increase the FPS in the glocks? I can provide a full parts list if that would help (almost nothing is stock).

Also, for the MWS, the bolt doesnt lock back on the last shot/empty mag. Any idea how to fix it?

20191122_210136.jpg

Love the rail

15 hours ago, the3rdlegion said:

put an empty mag in and rack the bolt, does it lock back?

could be it’s not fully cycling to allow to the bolt catch to lock it back. If it locks back try filling a mag full of gas and cock it then fire does it lock back then? 

in regards to my MWS, it’s been pretty faultless this weekend at UCAP Vendetta (Former HMP Gloucester). The temperature has been my only limiting factor as I was running at about 0.9J on green gas. However I have had no cycling issues so I think next outdoor game I’ll have to swap onto red gas. 

1 hour ago, DopeYourScope said:

put an empty mag in and rack the bolt, does it lock back?

could be it’s not fully cycling to allow to the bolt catch to lock it back. If it locks back try filling a mag full of gas and cock it then fire does it lock back then? 

in regards to my MWS, it’s been pretty faultless this weekend at UCAP Vendetta (Former HMP Gloucester). The temperature has been my only limiting factor as I was running at about 0.9J on green gas. However I have had no cycling issues so I think next outdoor game I’ll have to swap onto red gas. 

It does not lock back on empty mag with full gas. It does lock when I pull the charging handle though. 

12 hours ago, Wo1f said:

With regards to not locking back... easiest fix is to unscrew the buffer tube one rotation. A lightweight ZET plate may also fix it. @the3rdlegion

Wrong.  The easiest solution is not to fuck with perfection by installing aftermarket parts :P

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Wrong.  The easiest solution is not to fuck with perfection by installing aftermarket parts :P

It’s not perfect if it isn’t working 😂

3 hours ago, Wo1f said:

It’s not perfect if it isn’t working 😂

But it would be working if he hadnt fucked with it :P