THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

13 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I will compile a summary post of everything I’ve tried so far and the pro’s and cons tonight if anyone is interested. That should save people 85+ pages of reading as a lot of things have changed. 

Great idea 👍🏻

On 31/08/2019 at 22:22, RossF said:

For anybody that wants it, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RLbvPbq-HXDayhcAIPHgoSTcFIcd3Q5PKZc288_tL0

Anyone with the link can edit the document so we can use it as a wiki.

If you guys think it’ll be helpful let me know and I’ll post and request sticky.

this is what you guys are looking for. Summary of the entire thread. 

58 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

Adding to the fluff level Angry Gun are looking at releasing a complete lightweight bolt assembly and MPA nozzle. Total weight 111g claimed.

Coming in a variety of finishes including this sexy little number.....

FB_IMG_1571831595584.jpg

I’ll be picking that up for my URGI build 

Just installed the wiitech steel semi auto sear. Oh my god that trigger pull. So crisp now, not like pulling an oar through treacle...

Getting that trigger box out of the lower was a bloody nightmare though. 

20 hours ago, hunter511 said:

Adding to the fluff level Angry Gun are looking at releasing a complete lightweight bolt assembly and MPA nozzle. Total weight 111g claimed.

Coming in a variety of finishes including this sexy little number.....

FB_IMG_1571831595584.jpg

Literally just went out to the shops to get the MPA nozzle .. guess I'll have a spare now !

Looks like they took from Asura dynamics and have a reinforced latch too. Anyone know approx time to release?

Edit: Found some info from their FB page, coming out next week/ standalone BCG will be available for sale.

Edited by chrislocho

20 hours ago, hunter511 said:

Coming in a variety of finishes including this sexy little number

Well if there’s a shiny one in there I wouldn’t be able to say no.

also for those who are waiting for Mags Firesupport have 50 left in stock after they got their delivery on Tuesday.

09FDA39E-0CBF-46C8-AA57-8ADAB68B7D9E.thumb.png.59c9494b866d786486154dfcbd94db09.png

I was going to wait till payday next week but at this rate they wont have any left ....good job its my local store :P

34 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

I was going to wait till payday next week but at this rate they wont have any left ....good job its my local store :P

The email for the instock notification went to my junk only by chance did I check it that I found out.

15 minutes ago, DopeYourScope said:

Got a GBP conversion on that price? 

also 3 more mags to do the green gas mod on tonight.

9A6648C8-1F82-4F23-9818-433B7934FA1A.jpeg

It works out to just under £130 I believe.

I'm tempted to grab one myself but I've just got a dp BCG 🙄

1 minute ago, bapexxx said:

Hey guys,

Quick question. I have a hpa tapped mag for my tm m4 gbb now. Therefore, I have 6 tm original gas mags and 2 iron airsoft Pmags for sale. How much do you guys think I should sell them for?

I'd say if there in good condition then £30 all-day mate.

Those springs are a nightmare. 

Still, the TM MP7 ones like to destroy your followers if you accidentally let them fly changing the mag gaskets or feed lips.

Im trying to hold off buying another 2 TM mags. My P mags are alright, and feed okay. Trying to convince myself 6 mags are enough.

SO, question I wanna ask, what set up do you guys use when you run the MWS? I run normally a Molle belt with a harness, my last belt broke under the weight, but it was a cheap bulldog one.

Im planning on running  plate carrier now. So the weight is on my chest, rather than my hips. Doesnt help when you have a bad back as well.

15 minutes ago, Cipher-032 said:

Im planning on running  plate carrier now. So the weight is on my chest, rather than my hips. Doesnt help when you have a bad back as well.

the belt wouldn’t have done much help for your back unless it was sitting dead on your waist. 

I use a plate carrier and frag belt. 

I have been running with only 4 mags now I’m stepping up to 7 I’ve got a plan for placement.

3 across the front of my plate carrier, 2 on the right side cumberbund (under my right armpit and then a single on my belt on the left. However for a battlesim tomorrow I’m having 6 across the front as I haven’t got a double and single stanag pouch yet. Doesn’t feel too bad when you even the weight out with 3litres of water on the back. 

4 hours ago, Cipher-032 said:

I use a plate carrier, and belt. 3 mags on the front of the PC, 2 on the right side, 1 on my belt and 1 in the gun.