THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

12 minutes ago, LEGXGPF said:

Here we go... I am next with damaged buffer plunger... Check that half pushed out pin. Can it be the reason of the broken plunger? I have no photo but the end of spring was slightly deformed and pushed back into itself. Hope you underestand what I mean. Gun shooted 6-8k BB´s. I use propane gas.  Can I buy all the new buffer (maybee metal one) or buy spacer from Dave SixG or something else? Thanks for advices guys. There are some pictures... 

DSC_1916.thumb.JPG.eaa9788840af85b095d633ddb634b2c4.JPG

DSC_1915.thumb.JPG.d37268a913a6e08e22d13bf2ee2d641b.JPG

DSC_1914.thumb.JPG.f425a324c2f080ad966f7d03bb3bb54e.JPGDSC_1917.thumb.JPG.20fbc44a1348879c99f9bde299bb4563.JPG

DSC_1918.JPG

Get the angry gun high speed buffer and never look back.

7 minutes ago, LEGXGPF said:

Here we go... I am next with damaged buffer plunger... Check that half pushed out pin. Can it be the reason of the broken plunger? I have no photo but the end of spring was slightly deformed and pushed back into itself. Hope you underestand what I mean. Gun shooted 6-8k BB´s. I use propane gas.  Can I buy all the new buffer (maybee metal one) or buy spacer from Dave SixG or something else? Thanks for advices guys. There are some pictures... 

DSC_1916.thumb.JPG.eaa9788840af85b095d633ddb634b2c4.JPG

DSC_1915.thumb.JPG.d37268a913a6e08e22d13bf2ee2d641b.JPG

DSC_1914.thumb.JPG.f425a324c2f080ad966f7d03bb3bb54e.JPGDSC_1917.thumb.JPG.20fbc44a1348879c99f9bde299bb4563.JPG

DSC_1918.JPG

The exact same thing happened to me.

My spring inverted itself at the forward tip too. So I replaced the buffer with a custom made one from SixG and installed a SixG spacer and a guns modify spring from the guns modify Complete spring set, which i believe is slightly stronger then the standard. Now it runs like a beast.

8 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Didn't you want mine? 😂 

Didn’t realise yours was for sale. I wanted a vortex strikefire ii and then I needed a rifle to put it on so I had to buy one😂

I’ve seen them break a few times. Thankfully there’s lots of options in terms of buffers. G&P make a cheap one that’s metal. Only one I wouldn’t recommend is the angrygun heavy buffer. It’s much too heavy and slows the cycling. Gives you loads of recoil, but that recoil is slow if that makes sense 

Exactly the same as mine. It's obviously the weakest point. Got the replacement parts from Dave about to be installed. Will test this weekend.

The original part lasted 1k bbs on green gas.

Wolf at least you practice what you preach. Your influence affected my wallet

27 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Didn’t realise yours was for sale. I wanted a vortex strikefire ii and then I needed a rifle to put it on so I had to buy one😂

I’ve seen them break a few times. Thankfully there’s lots of options in terms of buffers. G&P make a cheap one that’s metal. Only one I wouldn’t recommend is the angrygun heavy buffer. It’s much too heavy and slows the cycling. Gives you loads of recoil, but that recoil is slow if that makes sense 

Well naturally, you can't have a surplus of optics!

29 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Thank you Mr. Wo1f, I allready order Angry Gun Speed Buffer, New spring from Dynamic Precision for sure and send mail to Dave from SixG for HSB. I am very curious about that combination...

Interested to hear about buffer springs. I’ve changed them on other gbbr’s but I’ve not experimented with them on the mws. If you’re running green gas, a slightly stiffer one should be beneficial 

4 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Interested to hear about buffer springs. I’ve changed them on other gbbr’s but I’ve not experimented with them on the mws. If you’re running green gas, a slightly stiffer one should be beneficial 

I am not sure if spring is ok after that deformation and as you say that new one should be slightly stronger. I will refer how that combination work.

59 minutes ago, in4lee said:

Greetings from Hawaii. Here are two of my MWS's. 

IMG_2847_edit.jpg

They’re beautiful. If you don’t mind me asking, how much were those kits? I’ve been trying to talk myself into one for weeks

8 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

Wait............ there's 416 kits available?

In fact wait...... there's 3rd party bodies for these that are available without having to sell a kidney?

Yeah there's actually probably the most kits available out of any platform.  The kits cost more than twice the amount of the base gun with no internals at all.  So yeah a kidney is required.

10 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

Wait............ there's 416 kits available?

In fact wait...... there's 3rd party bodies for these that are available without having to sell a kidney?

Without having to sell a kidney, no. 

The only 416 kit I know is over £1000

10 hours ago, Wo1f said:

They’re beautiful. If you don’t mind me asking, how much were those kits? I’ve been trying to talk myself into one for weeks

Thank you. The standard 416 kit was 900USD since it was bought on pre-order. The A5 kit was a little more at 1100USD. I believe RW sells/sold that kit. Someone had posted the link of MWC's website. I really like these kits and would recommend them. 

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

Can I join the club now?

15708927895646524877126351473583.jpg

your membership is in the post 

Going to keep it stock for now. Trying to hunt down some mags. Apparently Fire Support will have some in shortly 

18 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Going to keep it stock for now. Trying to hunt down some mags. Apparently Fire Support will have some in shortly 

Funnily enough I'm doing the same for my new one. It's always a good idea to get a performance baseline from the standard one before you upgrade it. That way you know if your 'upgrades' are actually upgrades. 

Fire-support are always a good shout for mags. They restock them relatively frequently and i think they're within a quid of the cheapest prices anyway.

What weight ammo for stock? 

Also which way is more hop on the wheel? Think its towards me?

29 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

What weight ammo for stock? 

Also which way is more hop on the wheel? Think its towards me?

0.25 or 0.28s

Increase hop by pulling wheel towards you.