Wo1f

On 12/07/2019 at 17:49, Apex06 said:

need some help guys,

the question is...

to paint or not to paint?

and if I should paint, In what style?

thanks in advance :)

Untitled.jpg

Personally I like a painted gun, but I wouldn't go painting a cerokoted mws though. Leave that for the cheaper poorly finished guns. I use

https://www.freedomstencils.com/

They're not cheap but give a nice finish in my opinion. Here's some examples I've done with krylon matt finish sprays. Taken to bare metal, primed, sprayed and clear coated at the end. That's my 2 cents.

IMG_20190519_003720.jpg

IMG_20181117_182521__01.jpg

IMG_20180921_130125.jpg

3 hours ago, khryzs said:

I'm looking to get an original 10" barrel for my one of these as I only have the 14.5" and an aftermarket 16". 

Anyone ok to part with theirs?

Are you looking for the inner and outer Barrel and the hand guard etc? I have an TM inner barrel (I have 2 in fact) and a hand guard plus fittings. I can't help you with the outer though.

1 hour ago, RobHedley said:

Are you looking for the inner and outer Barrel and the hand guard etc? I have an TM inner barrel (I have 2 in fact) and a hand guard plus fittings. I can't help you with the outer though.

I am looking for an outer barrel sadly. 

15 hours ago, mr^Mobs said:

Just found this thread whilst browsing MWS related stuff online. Thought I'd get in on the action and share mine with you all for your perusal, comments and opinions. I use this as a race gun. 3 gun competition. I run it on .40 nuprol rzrs and ASG Ultrair.

MTR grip and stock,

Guns modify adjustable trigger set,

PTS Centurion Rail,

16" outer barrel,

F1 compensator, upgraded nozzle, selectors, big mag release, bad lever, RT Tactical magwell (3d printed),

Vortex Razor HDii. 1-6 x 24mm,

Vortex cantilever mount,

Vortex venom 3moa mrds.

IMG_20190501_153823.jpg

IMG_20190501_153832.jpg

Welcome! and that is one sexy gun!

I really like the rail mind telling me where you get that from? and how long is the rail roughly? I am thinking of using this rail with a silencer what do you think?

I have the BAD lever as well but the weird thing is after installing the bad lever the bolt catch doesn't work consistently. I tried following the advice of one of the fellow members here but that didnt solve the problem for me :(

16 hours ago, mr^Mobs said:

Just found this thread whilst browsing MWS related stuff online. Thought I'd get in on the action and share mine with you all for your perusal, comments and opinions. I use this as a race gun. 3 gun competition. I run it on .40 nuprol rzrs and ASG Ultrair.

MTR grip and stock,

Guns modify adjustable trigger set,

PTS Centurion Rail,

16" outer barrel,

F1 compensator, upgraded nozzle, selectors, big mag release, bad lever, RT Tactical magwell (3d printed),

Vortex Razor HDii. 1-6 x 24mm,

Vortex cantilever mount,

Vortex venom 3moa mrds.

Welcome to the thread Jake!

22 minutes ago, bapexxx said:

I really like the rail mind telling me where you get that from? and how long is the rail roughly? I am thinking of using this rail with a silencer what do you think?

I have the BAD lever as well but the weird thing is after installing the bad lever the bolt catch doesn't work consistently. I tried following the advice of one of the fellow members here but that didnt solve the problem for me :(

If memory serves, it came directly from APS but I'm not sure you can order it as a standalone item so you might struggle to obtain it. 

58 minutes ago, bapexxx said:

Get the rail from here. It's a 12.5" https://www.ptssyndicate.com/products/pts-centurion-arms-cmr-rail-125-gen-2

The bad lever does affect the bolt catch and it's something I might well remove... Looks badass never the less. Haha. If your going to run a silencer you should get the b&t https://www.airsoftworld.net/bandt-rotex-iii-quick-detach-suppressor-grey.html I have the short one in grey and it's beautiful. Again added realism over a generic screw on 'airsoft suppresor'.

See photo with it on my Systema. Plus other Gucci stuff like my thermal sight, vortex light hunter and it's goodies 🤣

IMG_20180914_222955.jpg

IMG_20180716_221225_829.jpg

Anyone interested in this set perhaps?

It’s a genuine Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X with the Cloud Defensive pressure switch mount.

B99C3B98-E78B-4664-BC7D-A946949E29A8.jpeg

5A4BA0D8-6701-4AB0-B183-FE349781E878.jpeg

3D917019-414D-44E3-9FB0-302399800C50.jpeg

95FDCF08-40C2-4842-971F-792AC3375492.jpeg

4 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Hey everybody, new buckings from modify, 

for vsr and gbb...also an r hop 9B387A58-0A7A-4547-9EEB-8D15BDEA7908.thumb.jpeg.fac8dbb03ac5bfde2ef3996952038f0b.jpeg9EECD5CC-9991-44DB-B84B-B2AF1ED75FA9.thumb.jpeg.bc527f61320c264a17fe8a92b6566d3e.jpeg

Where can we get one?

Well I am really hoping someone can help me with my MWS.

I have had this same issue with TWO of the same rifles in as many weeks. After a few hundred rounds, I have BBs falling out of the barrel on most follow-up shots. This is with hop up on FULL, which reduces the frequency a bit. If I lower the hop even a bit, BBs fall out after every shot.

The bucking is fine, but I replaced it with a Firefly and the problem still persists. It seems the nozzle pushes the BB too far and almost past the nub. Doesn't seem to happen when I manually charge the handle - only seems to happen after I fire a shot, so the force of the bolt / nozzle returning seems to then push BBs through. THIS IS ON GREEN GAS, which I'm told I should be able to use fine with this rifle.

The shop is getting back to me about the first rifle that started doing this - I'm hoping their technician may modify it to make it work properly, but I have to say, TWO rifles with the SAME problem in such a short period of time starts to have me questioning the reliability of these rifles.

Has ANYBODY experience ANYTHING like this before with their MWS?????

Any help would be very, very much appreciated.

Thank you

• Supporters
2 hours ago, SW0RDF15H said:

Well I am really hoping someone can help me with my MWS.

I have had this same issue with TWO of the same rifles in as many weeks. After a few hundred rounds, I have BBs falling out of the barrel on most follow-up shots. This is with hop up on FULL, which reduces the frequency a bit. If I lower the hop even a bit, BBs fall out after every shot.

The bucking is fine, but I replaced it with a Firefly and the problem still persists. It seems the nozzle pushes the BB too far and almost past the nub. Doesn't seem to happen when I manually charge the handle - only seems to happen after I fire a shot, so the force of the bolt / nozzle returning seems to then push BBs through. THIS IS ON GREEN GAS, which I'm told I should be able to use fine with this rifle.

The shop is getting back to me about the first rifle that started doing this - I'm hoping their technician may modify it to make it work properly, but I have to say, TWO rifles with the SAME problem in such a short period of time starts to have me questioning the reliability of these rifles.

Has ANYBODY experience ANYTHING like this before with their MWS?????

Any help would be very, very much appreciated.

Thank you

What bbs?

45 minutes ago, Prisce said:

What bbs?

I only use Nuprol .25g

It takes quite a bit of force to push a BB all the way through the barrel, so the size of the BB doesn't seem to matter. It's when the bolt cycles when firing that I get the subsequent BB  pushed too far through that it only takes a tiny bit of force to have it drop from the barrel - but usually no force required - they just roll out regardless when firing.

Loosing my mind here!

Check you floating valve isn't stuck closed, this would cause the bolt to cycle back without firing the BB out the barrel and reload the next BB, subsequently pushing BBs out

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

Check you floating valve isn't stuck closed, this would cause the bolt to cycle back without firing the BB out the barrel and reload the next BB, subsequently pushing BBs out

Good suggestion - Unfortunately, not the cause of the issue in this case.

The first BB fires fine, it's the follow-up round that falls through once the bolt resets. It seems the nozzle is pushing the BB too far into the chamber so it makes its way past the hop.

3 hours ago, SW0RDF15H said:

Good suggestion - Unfortunately, not the cause of the issue in this case.

The first BB fires fine, it's the follow-up round that falls through once the bolt resets. It seems the nozzle is pushing the BB too far into the chamber so it makes its way past the hop.

I would definitely be looking at the nozzle / BCG closely

4 minutes ago, bapexxx said:

OMG! just upgraded my trigger box to the G&P adjustable one (flat trigger). Really delighted with the upgrade. if anyone is looking to upgrade the trigger box G&P adjustable one is the way to go!!!!

Please elaborate! I’m interested but just not sure it can make that much difference for the price. 

8 minutes ago, bapexxx said:

OMG! just upgraded my trigger box to the G&P adjustable one (flat trigger). Really delighted with the upgrade. if anyone is looking to upgrade the trigger box G&P adjustable one is the way to go!!!!

Please elaborate! I’m interested but just not sure it can make that much difference for the price. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmeh said:

well. from waht i can tell all the tiny parts in the trigger box are steel. upgrading all thsoe tiny parts of the trigger box to steel will set you back for quite a lot already if im right. also im in love with the idea of being able to adjust the trigger and ALSO the hammer (in case weather gets too hot i can increase the hammer strength to compensate the higher pressure of the gas from the magazine. I also have a soft spot for flat trigger lol

So, despite the new fill valves working like a charm at home, as soon as I skirmish today, they refuse to take propane properly, have to waste an incredible amount of propane to even fill the magazine enough to clear a mag. (Despite Green Gas mod). Will keep investigating, as both the Laylax valve and an original TM hi-capa valve were being temperamental.

They are also now refusing to take even regular GG bottles now....

Despite that, excellent performance, range and accuracy from the gun itself, just the effing magazines....

@RossF how are you getting on with the original TM Hi-Capa fill valves, they still taking propane well? Might ditch these laylax ones...

2 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

So, despite the new fill valves working like a charm at home, as soon as I skirmish today, they refuse to take propane properly, have to waste an incredible amount of propane to even fill the magazine enough to clear a mag. (Despite Green Gas mod). Will keep investigating, as both the Laylax valve and an original TM hi-capa valve were being temperamental.

They are also now refusing to take even regular GG bottles now....

Despite that, excellent performance, range and accuracy from the gun itself, just the effing magazines....

@RossF how are you getting on with the original TM Hi-Capa fill valves, they still taking propane well? Might ditch these laylax ones...

FILL VALVE O-RING works great for me... I have absolutely no problem and dont care about material of gas needle. Its cost me just under dollar for 5 pieces. Try it.

I have this ones, but its from my local shop...

6390_01.jpg.16baa209b38569f7dca7a83245e02a19.jpg

This one is similar: 

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3927/s/eagle6-airsoft-gas-magazine-entry-valve-o-rings-for-all-gas-guns/

I hope that it will help you

10 minutes ago, LEGXGPF said:

FILL VALVE O-RING works great for me... I have absolutely no problem and dont care about material of gas needle. Its cost me just under dollar for 5 pieces. Try it.

I have this ones, but its from my local shop...

6390_01.jpg.16baa209b38569f7dca7a83245e02a19.jpg

This one is similar: 

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/3927/s/eagle6-airsoft-gas-magazine-entry-valve-o-rings-for-all-gas-guns/

I hope that it will help you

I use the same...it’s cheap & it works

I'll try an O-ring rebuild kit, I was under the impression that silent fill o-rings were bad? Well if they solve my issue fuck it because they'll save me so much money on propane.