THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

36 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

How would i go about upping the fps on my mws?...any feedback would be appreciated cheers

Longer inner barrel, tighter inner barrel, NPAS.

1 hour ago, MJ88 said:

cheers! what would be the best inner barrel i could buy? cost ain’t an issue  probably talking 250mm🤔🤔

What's your plan with the gun? keep it under 1.3J or DMR build etc?

Been told you can get away with a Maple Leaf 250mm crazy jet and keep it under 1.3J without an NPAS

4 hours ago, MJ88 said:

How would i go about upping the fps on my mws?...any feedback would be appreciated cheers

Long and tighter Inner barrel along side with a high flow valve. i personally recommend the G&P Nozzle Valve 5.0 (The Red One) is variable so you can control how much you can obtain!

11 hours ago, Davegolf said:

GBB guns mash up BIOs usually

I second Dave here. i used BLS Ultimate Heavy 0.4 and about 1 in 5 just split apart as it came out of the end of the barrel. Also left a white residue on my mags, bucking and inner barrel. It may just be this batch or this brand but I wasn't impressed.

Just now, RobHedley said:

I second Dave here. i used BLS Ultimate Heavy 0.4 and about 1 in 5 just split apart as it came out of the end of the barrel. Also left a white residue on my mags, bucking and inner barrel. It may just be this batch or this brand but I wasn't impressed.

try green devils, i have shot about 400 rounds with them, no residue or split bbs so far.

i don't know any belgian store selling non bio bbs under 0.4 so i got to do it with bio's. 

I've seen people say to use geoffs but the only geoffs i can get are bio bbs aswel, are they even selling non bio ones?

On  another note, I am now the proud recipient of rest of the John Wick Conversion kit that @LVOA-D bought for the upper and lower receiver.

Top guy and completely painless transaction. If only all purchases were like this!

I will be getting a second MWS and building a DMR with this front end. Cannot wait to start the build. The John Wick AR-15 is actually a Taran Tactical TR-1 Ultralight and plan to build it the same. I have already priced up the BCM Stock, Pistol Grip and foregrip through Brownells!!! What is happening to me!!! Luckily I saw sense when I priced up the same Trijicon Accupoint Scope and it was $1,399 before tax, shipping and import!! I will be getting something different!! At least I haven’t completely lost it!!

37C2A8C4-DFBD-48B1-8185-17C314B4F6D5.jpeg

A6A793B2-0510-47AA-82CA-66CB2ED7ED4A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, RobHedley said:

On  another note, I am now the proud recipient of rest of the John Wick Conversion kit that @LVOA-D bought for the upper and lower receiver.

Top guy and completely painless transaction. If only all purchases were like this!

I will be getting a second MWS and building a DMR with this front end. Cannot wait to start the build. The John Wick AR-15 is actually a Taran Tactical TR-1 Ultralight and plan to build it the same. I have already priced up the BCM Stock, Pistol Grip and foregrip through Brownells!!! What is happening to me!!! Luckily I saw sense when I priced up the same Trijicon Accupoint Scope and it was $1,399 before tax, shipping and import!! I will be getting something different!! At least I haven’t completely lost it!!

37C2A8C4-DFBD-48B1-8185-17C314B4F6D5.jpeg

A6A793B2-0510-47AA-82CA-66CB2ED7ED4A.jpeg

very nice, i saw the two john wick movies last weekend because of you guys and the conversion kit, not my usual cup of tea but it was some good stuff! loved how the action was detailed and not shaking all over the place like most action movies. also keanu checked on his mag to see how many bullets it still had which was awsome imo!

Does the kit need a pts ring to fit the rail or does the outer barrel have a "wider lip" as wo1f refered? 

@LVOA-D why did you sell those parts, you just wanted the lower? got some pics of your build? :) 

10 minutes ago, itsme said:

Does the kit need a pts ring to fit the rail or does the outer barrel have a "wider lip" as wo1f refered? 

@itsme Not 100% sure but the lip on the outer barrel does look wider that the TM original from memory. Hopefully it won't as I struggled to find anywhere with stock last of the PTS Ring last time I looked.

31 minutes ago, RobHedley said:

@itsme Not 100% sure but the lip on the outer barrel does look wider that the TM original from memory. Hopefully it won't as I struggled to find anywhere with stock last of the PTS Ring last time I looked. 

i'm not sure what you mean, you had a hard time looking for a rail that would fit without the pts ring? 

2 minutes ago, itsme said:

i'm not sure what you mean, you had a hard time looking for a rail that would fit without the pts ring? 

Oops, a bit of finger trouble with the typing. I mean't I couldn't find a PTS ring in stock anywhere apart from in Honk Kong last time. However that was about 2 - 3 months ago that I looked.

2 hours ago, RobHedley said:

Oops, a bit of finger trouble with the typing. I mean't I couldn't find a PTS ring in stock anywhere apart from in Honk Kong last time. However that was about 2 - 3 months ago that I looked.

I see hehe. im wondering if i should get a ring or just look for a barrel that will fit the rail. 

I really want a heat treated barrel or anodized blue outer barrel but i'm not sure what to look for. (which ones will fit the MWS and won't need the PTS ring.

9 hours ago, itsme said:

@Boristhedriver Welcome brother, nice lookin' gun you got there! 

how does the noobtube work? 😛 

Its more for aesthetics but comes into its own during indoor cqb. Plus the ridiculous amount of front end weight is helping with my own exercise!

On 01/02/2019 at 21:05, rocketdogbert said:

So........does anybody want me to build them a drum mag for their MWS/MTR?

Are these only achievable with an mtr mag? Definitely interested in the drum mag genius 

1 hour ago, peeved87 said:

Are these only achievable with an mtr mag? Definitely interested in the drum mag genius 

No, if you want one, any TM OEM MWS mag will work👍🏻

1 hour ago, MJ88 said:

i ordered 2 mags about 2 and a half month ago from defcon airsoft , they said TM themselfs don’t have any

hmm. i will have a look.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

yea i found this as well but they are from hong kong it will take a while for them to arrive... I will search around more and see if anyone is selling in the UK..

Thanks guys! :)

On 15/06/2019 at 17:47, LEGXGPF said:

Ok, So ORGA LEX05 BARREL (371mm, 6,05mm) or Prometheus EG Barrel 6.03mm L: 370mm is good choice? I know that you were very satisfied with orga. Its still true? Thank you so much.

Orga is good. I prefer the Prometheus now as it’s steel. Pretty sure the EG barrel is AEG only though? Do they make an mws one? Mine is an aeg one but it’s a machined one off.