THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

3 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Ah - that makes sense. When I've used it as an assault rifle, I generally get through six mags in around half an hour. I then hide to reload em all! lol

Would be hilarious to come across you in the middle of a game. Surrounded with mags, gas, and bb's! (whilst being on the enemy team of course) 😂

8 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

Would be hilarious to come across you in the middle of a game. Surrounded with mags, gas, and bb's! (whilst being on the enemy team of course) 😂

It happened to me all the time - which is why my mk23 would always be out and in reach. My record in such encounters is 50/50, but by God I always went down fighting lol

There is *nothing* quite like doing reloads like you are Val Kilmer in 'Heat' whilst using the MWS in a firefight.

Drop...insert...slap...fire and repeat. Hugely satisfying.

1 hour ago, Dentonboy said:

There is *nothing* quite like doing reloads like you are Val Kilmer in 'Heat' whilst using the MWS in a firefight.

Drop...insert...slap...fire and repeat. Hugely satisfying.

Im pretty sure ive spotted fellow softers looking on enviously when you reload :D

2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Im pretty sure ive spotted fellow softers looking on enviously when you reload :D

I find it just as entertaining when you move up to a group of people on your team, you start letting rip on the enemy, and your team snap their heads round in suprise not realising its a GBBR and how noisy it is. 😄

Just now, MJ88 said:

anybody recommend the best bucking for mws? sorry dudes new on the forum 

I would suggest having a read through the post. There is a lot of information but there's a lot of useful stuff in here. But there is a common thread that the Modify Tan bucking is great, especially with a SixG nub.... that being said, I didn't get on with it. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmeh said:

I would suggest having a read through the post. There is a lot of information but there's a lot of useful stuff in here. But there is a common thread that the Modify Tan bucking is great, especially with a SixG nub.... that being said, I didn't get on with it. 

cheers for fast reply there’s alota pages and i’m at work was just looking for a quick answer 👍

On 26/03/2019 at 22:26, Wo1f said:

Nothing quite says how well a gun performs than when you hand it to people throughout the game day to have a play with and they all say “how?” When the see how far the BB goes.

i ran out of ammo I had that much of a target rich environment and I was just too high and far away that nobody on the opposite team could hit me. Figured it take a little picture of the godly thing.62B12B2E-7DB7-4F7E-8C85-EC0451528CC3.thumb.jpeg.22141555dc164ce89a3b1595588ac9e2.jpeg

Is that a MK12 MOD 0 MWS build? I'm in love

6 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Is that a MK12 MOD 0 MWS build? I'm in love

That’s correct. Madbull, Carbon fibre mod0 front end, PRI top rail, VFC flash hider, VFC mk12 suppressor, a2 stock, replica lapould scope.. Grip is a modern contraption. 

Its the insides that are magical 😉

14 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

That’s correct. Madbull, Carbon fibre mod0 front end, PRI top rail, VFC flash hider, VFC mk12 suppressor, a2 stock, replica lapould scope.. Grip is a modern contraption. 

Its the insides that are magical 😉

And I'd just convinced myself not to do a Mod 0 build.

Hello guys! Have you heard about the Dytac or Tokyo Arms Inner Barrels? Are they any good? Im looking for a longer inner barrel for DMR build on an MTR16, but those are the only 2 brands on stock from where i have looked into

Any suggestions? 

14 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Unconvinced yourself to do a... :D

It's worse than that. I'm now sorely tempted to do the SPR build as an alternative upper for a SOPMOD M4 like how they were originally issued.

8 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

It's worse than that. I'm now sorely tempted to do the SPR build as an alternative upper for a SOPMOD M4 like how they were originally issued.

Do it! Mws DMR is the way forward. 

18 minutes ago, Chipy said:

Hi guy's this page has been very useful. I have a mtr16 and want to make a second upper for it, is it compatible with a standard mws upper? 

Yes

4 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Do it! Mws DMR is the way forward. 

You're not supposed to encourage me when I've just been paid. I have adulty things I need to spend it on. Out of interest has anyone had multiple uppers? It's far more practical on a GBBR than AEG