THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

16 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Have you thought about Rainbow8 or Impulse101?

£479 sounds about right, you’re unlikely to get a discount on one in the UK

I haven't tbh however I'll check them out. Thank you for the info.

I'm Ok with the price I found. I just figured it was worth a shot incase there was a unicorn shop I'd not discovered within our lands. 👍

EDIT: I tihnk the saving is minimal once everyone chucks their charges on (then again maths isn't my strong point) so I'll stick with a UK sourced one.

5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

If you aren’t arsed about the quad rail, fire-support has an mws m4a1 for £459

Ah crap now I can't decide. I like them both :lol:

I think I may actually prefer the m4a1 but that puts me out MWS the club... looooool

If you’re keeping it standard then the mws. If you’re gonna change the rails anyway may as well go for the cheaper option 

Hello Guys, Brand new on the forum, reporting in from Panama City, Panama and im enjoying the content here and i need some help to see if you guys can help me

just bought a Tokyo Marui MTR16 and im looking forward to build it as a good DMR, as you may know even tho it comes with the 16 inch outer barrel, the inner barrel is just 250mm lenght

im looking for 6.01 diameter and  450 or at least 400 mm inner barrel, i was looking for an ORGA who seems the best to work with the MWS set but is getting difficult to find

do you guys know any online store that have some of them on stock and ships to USA? thanks in advance for the reply, and i will be posting pics of my MTR very soon!!

8 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

The modify ones? I cant find them anywhere at the moment, unless I'm not looking hard enough

https://www.skirmshop.nl/en/modify-accurate-hop-up-bucking-1st-class-aircraft.html

Holy shit, I just ordered an MWS. Should be here tomorrow. :lol:

Added 3 mags so 4 in total. I'll get a couple more at a later date.

Really bloody excited. I'll focus on some fine tuning and caressing until the weather improves.

Sooooooooo.... I'm in the Club! lol :lol:

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Got me looking at these at work now!  :D

Even though I won't be able to afford one for about a decade - am I right in thinking that the Block1 is the same as the MWS but in CQB size?

12 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Got me looking at these at work now!  :D

Even though I won't be able to afford one for about a decade - am I right in thinking that the Block1 is the same as the MWS but in CQB size?

Essentially yes; shorter with different rear iron sight plus a foregrip (which I assume it comes with as shown).

The essential bits are all the same, the MTR is ambidextrous, otherwise performance is all identical as well.

All the same 250mm barrel and same hop & mag design