I don’t know what that is.......

Now I do........lol

I might be brave and try and inject co2 into one of mine 

6 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I might be brave and try and inject co2 into one of mine 

I don’t think the valve springs and orings are up to it

8 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Hmm.. might try and source a co2 valve that fits

That would work. The top plate is held in place by those two big-arse pins so it’s not going to come out under pressure

So if anyone who has type 89 the super nub doesn't fit as it has no nub 🙄 

Is there a solution to this?

I'll try it with the tan bucking as the gun is already in bits and see if this will improve at all

20190126_110257.jpg

20190126_102723.jpg

20190126_110244.jpg

20190126_102740.jpg

12 minutes ago, xB0SHx said:

So if anyone who has type 89 the super nub doesn't fit as it has no nub 🙄 

Is there a solution to this?

I'll try it with the tan bucking as the gun is already in bits and see if this will improve at all

20190126_110257.jpg

20190126_102723.jpg

20190126_110244.jpg

20190126_102740.jpg

I’d be inclined to use a Mapleleaf I-key designed for pistols, looks like it will fit👍🏻

Yeah. That looks like a pistol/ WE m14 design. A maple leaf I key and a maple leaf / TNT TR hop rubber should work really well in that 

51 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’d be inclined to use a Mapleleaf I-key designed for pistols, looks like it will fit👍🏻

31 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Yeah. That looks like a pistol/ WE m14 design. A maple leaf I key and a maple leaf / TNT TR hop rubber should work really well in that 

Ok so these? Does the I key fit under the tensioner? Because you turn the dials on the side and it's pulls that arm down. Its easily over hopping .32s 

Screenshot_20190126-121450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190126-121504_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

I’d definitely give those a go

Going to order the maple leaf as well just so I can compare the two. There's so many choices, decepticon, autobot, super, monster. Which one should I get and what degree? 60?

I’d go with the 50-60. I’ve got them in many guns. I’ve got the TR hop in my mp7 and SRS and I’m very happy with it 

My MK12 SPR kit for the MWS from modelworks was supposed to have arrived 11 days ago. 

After four phone calls and at least the same number of failed deliveries, Parcel Farce have admitted they have "misplaced it" and will look for it Monday.

Quite how you misplace a tracked package is beyond me.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Quite how you misplace a tracked package is beyond me.

Try having a 80kg cast metal machine part lost by a courier firm. Something small can easily get lost or fall behind something. 

Worst part? They never did find what happened to it.

Quick question for the MWS Gurus; is there actually anything internally different between the MWS and the MTR-16 (ignoring the external differences).

I'm hovering over the buy button but was curious. I don't like the MTR however I am interested in your thoughts if possible. Thank you.

personally I’d go for the mws over the MTR. I’m not a huge fan of the MTR looks, and modifying one (removing the barrel) seems to be a right pain in the arse. 

I belive the bcg itself is slightly different, but the actual internals are the same. It’s certainly not an upgrade from the mws in my eyes 

Ambi controls and visuals the only difference, having owned both, other than visually.

The lower receiver is machined differently to accept the ambi’s