THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

Not that often to be honest but ... I found these really thin warmers, for toes, they are like 2 mm thick and are flat and also have an adhesive on one side so I would plan to stick them directly on the mags, maybe will fit even the pistol ones, the mag well is pretty generous. Anyway, will let you know if I use them and if they work as I intend them to 

Just now, j_brujah said:

Not that often to be honest but ... I found these really thin warmers, for toes, they are like 2 mm thick and are flat and also have an adhesive on one side so I would plan to stick them directly on the mags, maybe will fit even the pistol ones, the mag well is pretty generous. Anyway, will let you know if I use them and if they work as I intend them to 

If they're thick and flat, chuck them in the mag pouch between the mag and the exposed face.

13 hours ago, Bloodwing said:

I tried that with my SCAR when I got a good few years back and shoes...needless to say I ate very humble pie for a long time...

I like immortals plan though...or I may just get it delivered to my parents place lol

Benefit of being in the military - I can get delivered to camp.......I just don't take it out of the box till i get home for obvious reasons

Hey guys after some information if anyone can help, recently picked up a mws and I love it. Having some minor issues with the mags though. When I go to fill with green gas the magazine acts like it’s full and leaks all the gas back out, like it would with all other Marui magazines when full of gas. 

Also I’m finding it difficult to load bbs into the magazines with a speedloader, feels like I’m going to break the speedloader I’m pushing the plunger in that hard, obviously using the gas magazine adapter. Would it be a simple gas of leaving bbs in to loosen the springs a tad? 

Any helps and tips are greatly appreciated

My mags hiss when filling like it’s leaking, but they’re only full when liquid green gas/propane starts spitting out of the top. 

My mags are super tight to load too. I don’t believe it’s the spring, but rather the feed lips. I’ve just gotten used to getting the right angle to feed them in nicely. You could sand the lips, but I’d advise against it

On 29/10/2018 at 20:09, Fabio said:

Having some minor issues with the mags though. When I go to fill with green gas the magazine acts like it’s full and leaks all the gas back out, like it would with all other Marui magazines when full of gas. 

Grab a small packet of lees precision o-rings for fill valves. Super easy install, just shove em in around the fill valve and sorted. No pissing gas from the mags when filling and in my opinion, no need for the green gas mod either. 

On 30/10/2018 at 22:44, Katana said:

Grab a small packet of lees precision o-rings for fill valves. Super easy install, just shove em in around the fill valve and sorted. No pissing gas from the mags when filling and in my opinion, no need for the green gas mod either. 

You can however over fill as I'd done the same with all my pistol mags and the hammer couldn't them compress the valve knocker. Not sure if the the same would happen with the MWS but something to be wary of.

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

What is it?!

That’s a G&P M16a2 recoil buffer with adjustable weight, G&P rifle length stock tube, G&P roller bearing BCG weight and a Dboys SPR front sight. 

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

The BCG weight looks like a great idea, I mean I'm not into 'weight' but loving the 3 way rollers,should be slick!

I say ‘weight’ purely because I couldn’t think of a better name. It’s surprisingly light. Just rolling it in and out of the tube is buttery smooth. The A2 buffer is very light too.

Modelworks barrel, VFC mk13 muzzle brake and Dboys spr sight. For whatever reason, the spr sight came with a carbine length gas tube 😑

9103C39B-58B1-4809-B7F4-9EAE892B88B5.jpeg

Standard or Prometheus purple. I believe they’re both the same shape, standard mound as the modify 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I tried some 0.28s last Sunday as I found it hard to get consistent range or HOP with 0.23s and 0.25s.

Well, considering I am still using stock internals, with GunFire's excellent Smart Gas, I was reaching out to 55m+ with a nice flat trajectory.

Definitely advise heavier BBs, as has been mentioned before in the thread by others.

If only they ran with higher capacity mags I would be really tempted to get one.

16 minutes ago, MisterG said:

If only they ran with higher capacity mags I would be really tempted to get one.

Unfortunately, gas mags just don’t come in mid or hi-cap.

You’d need to run HPA with a drum or box mag.....

You don’t need high caps when you have massive range and accuracy advantages 😎

I know I'm still a noob and it depends on the play style but for the love of god I don't understand this capacity anxiety :). I have 4 mags right now, 1 in the gun and 3 spares and at both games I was, with each lasting well over 5 hours, I barely went over 2 ... I saw/heard ppl shooting like crazy but usually, in direct confrontation, all that shooting just helped me spot them, while they were spraying the leaves around me. It's true that I also have a side arm (3 mags total with 26 rounds each) but still ... probably personal reference and all 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys awsome info ordered the cqbr block 1 for cqb and leaving internals standard.. max 350 fps will be using .28s then next year getting the mtr16 to use as dmr can't wait for these guns 🤗 have been using tm 416c standard and a tm high capa 4.3 with lots of upgrade goodies shoots 320 fps like a champ.. thanks for all info you guys give out 👍

5 minutes ago, Bolton.Zippy said:

Hi guys awsome info ordered the cqbr block 1 for cqb and leaving internals standard.. max 350 fps will be using .28s then next year getting the mtr16 to use as dmr can't wait for these guns 🤗 have been using tm 416c standard and a tm high capa 4.3 with lots of upgrade goodies shoots 320 fps like a champ.. thanks for all info you guys give out 👍

416c is shock recoil buy the way.. any advise on best classified to sell guns 🤔 thanks