THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

I've got to say I like it and it's giving me ideas for my MWS 

Just now, Wo1f said:

That’s actually awesome

Cheers bud. I have a different red dot coming, and an internal silencer, but it won’t look much different👍🏻

36 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Cheers bud. I have a different red dot coming, and an internal silencer, but it won’t look much different👍🏻

What dot? I love the srs

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

2FFB9147-FFCF-458F-A9A6-E34B660B2DF5.thumb.jpeg.0f8851aaf65a231a459ce2e0efc45176.jpeg

FC1? Or fd.. can never remember

6 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Pre tell where from?

Ppt-outdoor.com

Available through Aliexpress and DHgate as well though 😊

On 11/03/2018 at 12:02, Wo1f said:

The NPAS was fitted to my DMR and is probably the best NPAS I've come across. It seems to hold its adjustment well, probably due to the fact it is quite stiff to turn. I imagine it has a o ring or some form of nylock on the threads at a guess. It suits my purposes, but if you're running a standard <350 fps gun id say it was not needed.

Do you also have to use something to stop the NPAS rotating when you are trying to adjust it?

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Do you also have to use something to stop the NPAS rotating when you are trying to adjust it?

Yeah. Take the bolt out and stick something thin inside the bottom of the nozzle where the gas goes in. Put it through the hole in the NPAS. That should keep it in place while you adjust it from the front 

4 hours ago, Reedy2509 said:

Slowly coming on but what’s your thoughts on the suppressor? Not sure I’m feeling it 

216EB1DC-C9C5-4BEF-8FE1-C76F19B8A9CC.jpeg

I love UBR stocks and suppressors inside rails 👍🏻

With the look of the 'feel' of the gun I think it'd better suit an external silencer of a more military look personally :)

Mmmmmmm UBR

Actually just barrel with long hand guards look awesome 👍

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Thoughts?

Look brilliant, really suit the more modern build of my gun, really like the inlet valve at the top.

I’ve shot one mag, much easier to load than the TM mags, same weight more or less, seem to be as gas efficient but for that one mag the bolt didn’t lock back on empty.

Ill investigate that later 

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Look brilliant, really suit the more modern build of my gun, really like the inlet valve at the top.

I’ve shot one mag, much easier to load than the TM mags, same weight more or less, seem to be as gas efficient but for that one mag the bolt didn’t lock back on empty.

Ill investigate that later 

Be interested to hear your thoughts, shame about the weight as id have expected them to be much lighter (PTW/Recoil pmags are significantly lighter than the steels)

On 31/08/2018 at 11:38, rocketdogbert said:

PMAGs arrived this morning from Dave’s Custom Airsoft 😎

DQIa1Xt.jpg

4k9d2sg.jpg

Reeeeeeally can’t justify the price charged per mag you know. Love a good pmag, and do my own emags for my ngrs. But I’d have to sell my child for 6 mags from daves

On 30/08/2018 at 23:32, Davegolf said:

With the look of the 'feel' of the gun I think it'd better suit an external silencer of a more military look personally :)

Mmmmmmm UBR

Actually just barrel with long hand guards look awesome 👍

I hear you mate, just need a outer barrel extension now then and another suppressor 

• 2 weeks later...