THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

34 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

38 notes on eBay just about the cheapest I have seen. Rainbow 8 in HK worth checking out. 

How much did that come to in customs charges?

UK mag prices (or best prices I should say)

Zero-one - £42.95

Camo-Raids - £43.95

Pro Airsoft - £41.66

Fire Support - £42

other shops who i wont name are charging nigh on £60 per mag?!

Zero one and fire support are where I always went. Saying that, when I bought my first from Z1, the mags were £35

29 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Zero one and fire support are where I always went. Saying that, when I bought my first from Z1, the mags were £35

The prices do seem rather steep when one retailer is selling the same gun as another (not mentioning names) and charging near enough £50 difference, £60 a mag is insane for a bog standard mag

10 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Any idea on a video for installing the RA NPAS for MWS?

Here’s a video of the bolt disassembly. He’s done a reassembly video too. All you do is reassemble it with the NPAS in place of the rocket valve. 

UK mag prices (or best prices I should say)

Zero-one - £42.95

Camo-Raids - £43.95

Pro Airsoft - £50

Fire Support - £42

updated price list... interesting that fire support had a shit tonne of mags over the weekend and now have all gone... could talk of MOD/Police using gas RIFS for training possibly be true?

Hey Guys,

I've read through this post and have to say it's great.

One thing I'm curious about and I'll apologise if it's here and I''ve just missed it, but I was wondering where I could get the correct barrel nut needed to fit an aftermarket rail in the UK? Also will the Nuprol series rail fit. I'm aiming to get a 9.5" Mk18 style rail to go with the CQB-r outer.

So far I've just swapped the barrel for a 260mm crazy jet, omega nub and TNT 50 degree TR hop. At 350 fps the thing slings 36's out to 60m like nobodies business!

Cheers in advance

2 hours ago, Hef Legend said:

Hey Guys,

I've read through this post and have to say it's great.

One thing I'm curious about and I'll apologise if it's here and I''ve just missed it, but I was wondering where I could get the correct barrel nut needed to fit an aftermarket rail in the UK? Also will the Nuprol series rail fit. I'm aiming to get a 9.5" Mk18 style rail to go with the CQB-r outer.

So far I've just swapped the barrel for a 260mm crazy jet, omega nub and TNT 50 degree TR hop. At 350 fps the thing slings 36's out to 60m like nobodies business!

Cheers in advance

I believe this may be what you are after, not sure if itll work with the nuprol rail but you could look at the orga one etc

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/pts-adapter-ring-for-marui-m4-mws-gbb

On 11/03/2018 at 05:27, Wo1f said:

Important information:

The inner barrel is 250mm on the 10.5 " CQBR and the 14.5" carbine, meaning on the 14.5" outer you can fit a much longer 370mm inner barrel. The Hop up adjustment dial is similar to Tm pistols and can be located inside the upper receiver by locking the bolt back and looking down the magwell. Due to the way the outer barrel is cut, it's not possible to fit an aftermarket rail onto the gun without one of two things. A barrel adapter ring (PTS, ORGA and a couple of others make them and usually cost £10) or A dytac outer barrel, which has a wider lip, as shown below. Dytac on the left

IMG_3968_zps1x4y8tv5.jpg

@Hef Legend @Hef Legend

I absolutely love that rail. Too expensive for me though 

So this TM is pissing me off already lol

Bought the PTS ring as advised and a Nuprol Bocca2 rail.

Issues, the GGB ring for the nuprol rail doesn't thread all the way on and the PTS ring doesn't fit inside the Nuprol barrel nut, not that it matters as it doesnt fit anyway! GRRRRR

£60 wasted right there :(

Any had any success with the Nuprol rail if so, what wizardy was involved?

I’m not sure if I absolutely love that or I hate it. It’s genuinely bothering me that I don’t know how I feel 😂

19 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I’m not sure if I absolutely love that or I hate it. It’s genuinely bothering me that I don’t know how I feel 😂

I think I’m going to go for a silencer inside the rail, and I have a couple of Iron Airsoft poly mags coming, hopefully that will sort it out 😎

It is very light though, even with a mag in it it’s an easy carry.

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

Like a teddy bear? 
One step
Two step
Shooty under there!

I may have slightly less hair than your average teddy bear, but otherwise, yeah, pretty much 🐻🐻

19 hours ago, Wo1f said:

I’m with you on that one