THE TM MWS thread

Wo1f

Several Vector and Glock parts, including Ace1Arms new Vectir long mags, 375grams instead of KWA’s 650 😊

Ace1Arms on the left, KWA on the right8C077BCA-D3D9-446E-ACF1-0DDFD4DDE61D.thumb.jpeg.9e36811915156abf68b40a5b70824af4.jpeg

79D01C3D-4B99-4F9E-BB9F-6B199845B9C8.thumb.jpeg.03e4550e8d3a314914184002bffbaf93.jpeg

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Several Vector and Glock parts, including Ace1Arms new Vectir long mags, 375grams instead of KWA’s 650 😊

Ace1Arms on the left, KWA on the right8C077BCA-D3D9-446E-ACF1-0DDFD4DDE61D.thumb.jpeg.9e36811915156abf68b40a5b70824af4.jpeg

79D01C3D-4B99-4F9E-BB9F-6B199845B9C8.thumb.jpeg.03e4550e8d3a314914184002bffbaf93.jpeg

Wrong thread? 

31 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Joined the fold

02150E8E-E198-4497-B4FB-3829ACDDEBC3.jpeg

Welcome to the cool table. What do you think of it so far?

38 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Welcome to the cool table. What do you think of it so far?

So far, pretty bloody epic! Ive got some bits and bobs I've ordered sitting to go in it so ill be doing that this weekend no doubt. I'm working on the externals more so at the moment and getting them how i want before doing the internals as its already lifting .28's nicely to 50ish meters just need to decide which direction i want to go with it.

That’s the best way. Internally I wouldn’t touch it for now. Make it look pretty, then if you want a little bit extra you can worry about hop upgrades then. 

On 27/07/2018 at 11:39, clumpyedge said:

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/4773/s/laylax-f-factory-m4a1-mws-strike-hop-arm-for-m4-gas-machine-gun-series/

Thoughts?

I'm thinking if this was combined with the brass nub some may see better range on their DMR setups?

I was just looking at this. 

Compared to the stock hop arm, it looks like it's designed to work without any though?

1E9A6926-6EAC-4364-BDCB-DBB2B498FF80.png

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

I was just looking at this. 

Compared to the stock hop arm, it looks like it's designed to work without any though?

1E9A6926-6EAC-4364-BDCB-DBB2B498FF80.png

That’s correct. It’s designed to work without a nub. Personally I prefer the super nub, but that will also work

So after buying the gun and being adamantly told no speed loader works (I knew it does and I think my face when the tech at the shop I purchased it from probably showed I knew he was talking out of his arse) I had a look at the facebook MWS group purchased a TM speed loader with attachment (I had a speed loader already but lost the attachment as id never needed it before) I also purchased the following..

• Propane adapter
  • Knights Armament QD suppressor
  • Spare mag - will have to build up the mag supply slowly
  • BCM stock (RS)

Possible purchases to come

• PDW stock - Not sure on which brand I'm going to go for as the one I want is consistently out of stock
  • Raptor charging handle
  • Magpul MOE pistol grip (RS)
  • Magpul QD slingpoint (RS)
  • G&P DBAL compact
  • BCM 7.5" rail (RS)
  • 8" Dytac SPR outer barrel
6 hours ago, Wo1f said:

That’s correct. It’s designed to work without a nub. Personally I prefer the super nub, but that will also work

Yep, obviously didn't look at it enough to reseal it negated the need for a nub 🤔

I’ve never had an issue with speedloaders. The Tm mags are a little stiff, but every speed loader I’ve had has worked.

That’s a nice little list! Should be a good looking gun, but bare in mind you may need to retread the receiver to fit a real steel rail

2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

I’ve never had an issue with speedloaders. The Tm mags are a little stiff, but every speed loader I’ve had has worked.

That’s a nice little list! Should be a good looking gun, but bare in mind you may need to retread the receiver to fit a real steel rail

Yeah I knew they would be stiff but my god, its like they dont want to be loaded at all!!

the BCM luckily already fits as my friend also has one.

25 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yeah I knew they would be stiff but my god, its like they dont want to be loaded at all!!

the BCM luckily already fits as my friend also has one.

That’s interesting. Do you have a link/ picture of the rail?

2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

That’s interesting. Do you have a link/ picture of the rail?

I dont but ive just been told it’s an Airsoft barrel nut that luckily fits with the RS rail

where do you get your propane from as my go outdoors are literally the worst people in the world 

That’s good. I want one, but I’m not paying £280 for the one I want 😂

I have a handyman’s store near me. £8 for a bottle. You can get them off eBay too. I think they’re rothmans. B&Q sell them but I’m sure they’re expensive 

My TM MWS - In action at Ace Combat last weekend. 

Very close to site limits on Abbey Green canister 144.

Rangeing out to around 50-60 yards stock with 0.25gs.

- RS GG&G foregrip

- RS Magpul MOE stock and 5.56 Magpul

- RS Trijicon ACOG

- RS Surefire M952

- Element DBal II

IMG-20180812-WA0021.jpg

Not yet, I will do, am contemplating upgrading the nub/hop rubber but may wait until something goes wrong as it is doing what I want it to do atm! 

Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

My TM MWS - In action at Ace Combat last weekend. 

Very close to site limits on Abbey Green canister 144.

Rangeing out to around 50-60 yards stock with 0.25gs.

- RS GG&G foregrip

- RS Magpul MOE stock and 5.56 Magpul

- RS Trijicon ACOG

- RS Surefire M952

- Element DBal II

IMG-20180812-WA0021.jpg

Not going to lie... the gear whore in my literally just exploded.

Although I hate magpuls like that... I've been toying with the idea of finding a way to mod ranger plates to work so i can still fill gas but keep the original baseplate as well

31 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Not going to lie... the gear whore in my literally just exploded.

Although I hate magpuls like that... I've been toying with the idea of finding a way to mod ranger plates to work so i can still fill gas but keep the original baseplate as well

Thank you, all gathered together for bargain prices - blog in my profile details some of the buys:

ACOG was £150 (yes, really, and yes, absolutely genuine TRIJICON). 

DBal II was £25 or so. 

Stock was 25 or so. 

Grip was £7.

Surefire was £80 odd. 

Just now, Dentonboy said:

Thank you, all gathered together for bargain prices - blog in my profile details some of the buys:

ACOG was £150 (yes, really, and yes, absolutely genuine TRIJICON). 

DBal II was £25 or so. 

Stock was 25 or so. 

Grip was £7.

Surefire was £80 odd. 

I follow your blog as often as I can, good read but you're a jammy fucker!