5 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

https://sixgunsmithing.com/2018/03/11/sixg-super-nub-for-marui-gbbr/

I wish mine did. I recon I could be nearing 90m then 😂

90m, what do I need to get 😀.

Though I will need to wear glasses to see the target 😉

13 minutes ago, MisterG said:

90m, what do I need to get 😀.

Though I will need to wear glasses to see the target 😉

Well at 385 FPS I’m hitting someone at 75m. Bb’s travel further. At 450 I think you could drill someone at 85-90m

a good quality barrel, SixG nub and a modify tan bucking. Plus whatever method you like to get the FPS to 450.  

i've got prometheus 6.03 barrels.

But just checked that bucking is for GBBs, only have an HPA Tippman M4 and AEGs.  I've got maple leaf and prommy purples to try.  Tippman has been flathopped, but not tested.  Looking to eek out as much range as possible.

Cheers

G

13 minutes ago, MisterG said:

i've got prometheus 6.03 barrels.

But just checked that bucking is for GBBs, only have an HPA Tippman M4 and AEGs.  I've got maple leaf and prommy purples to try.  Tippman has been flathopped, but not tested.  Looking to eek out as much range as possible.

Cheers

G

I thought you were talking about an mws, sorry. Dunno how to make an AEG shoot that far sadly. 

Theres a little letter at the bottom of the main page. Address is [email protected]

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

I thought you were talking about an mws, sorry. Dunno how to make an AEG shoot that far sadly.

So the real answer was get an MWS 😄

9 hours ago, Shadowuk said:

Gone on the sixgunsmithing website and there is no email to purchase how do I buy these brass super nubs please help

If you go to the bottom of any page on the site there is a 'mail' icon you can click on :)

It will work but I’ll stick to the SixG nub. One because I know itworks well and two, because it applies more pressure to the outsides if the bucking than the center, which I find helps with horizontal deviation 

24 minutes ago, Shadowuk said:

Quick question is there a 28 day return policy on the six g nub because I have payed the money it’s gone out of account but have not recieved the 2 nubs and it has been more than a week.

I believe its a small operation. Give it a few more days or maybe drop them a mail and ask them where they are. Seems a bit odd to ask here rather than ask the people supplying the goods....

It is a very small operation and they’re custom milled by himself. He might have sold his batch and is making more 

Installed the tan modify bucking and a sixg brass super nub and what an amazing range and consistency. Best upgrades for the mws by far maybe increase it even more with a new barrel. Amazing well worth it mods thank you wolf for suggesting these.

12 hours ago, Shadowuk said:

Installed the tan modify bucking and a sixg brass super nub and what an amazing range and consistency. Best upgrades for the mws by far maybe increase it even more with a new barrel. Amazing well worth it mods thank you wolf for suggesting these.

Awesome stuff! What BB weight are you using? I have great luck with .36 

2 hours ago, Shadowuk said:

Using .3s at the moment could stretch to 36s. Just worried if it would take the FPS above 350fps.

It would drop the FPS, but probably raise the joules 

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly building up parts for when I eventually get the rifle itself..

• Brass nub - purchased
  • Tan accurate hop rubber - purchased
  • PTS Radian Charging Handle - Purchased

Trying to decide on rail systems and optics, I quite like the Vortex  Razor AMG UH-1 or maybe a Eotech XPS 3. Suggestions on rail systems?

On 11/03/2018 at 12:02, Wo1f said:

4874E7B4-8CFE-44C4-9CE4-D337C123DA2F_zps

What rail is that mate, Not seen these before (is it a clone or real)?