Upgrades for Nuprol Delta

Dannyboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all need some help I have a nuprol delta monad and was wondering wat to do to get abit more range and accuracy out of it plus maybe a bit more fps it shoots 285 fps at them moment wanted to try get it as close as can to 350 what  would everyone segest I upgrade first thanks in advance 

M100 spring and a 60D maple leaf bucking with maple leaf omega nub. Probably set you back £35. 

22 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

This is helpful ..................not 

Ignore him, hes not been tickled in months..

I personally wouldnt bother upgrading your Nuprol, its an entry level gun and popular opinion is its not even a good entry level (But I have no personal experience or opinion) so I doubt you would get any noticeable differences. 

I spent double what my first gun cost on stupid new parts which made hardly any difference and in hindsight I should have saved what I spent and put it towards a better gun.

11 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

snip

I personally wouldnt bother upgrading your Nuprol, its an entry level gun and popular opinion is its not even a good entry level (But I have no personal experience or opinion) so I doubt you would get any noticeable differences. 

I spent double what my first gun cost on stupid new parts which made hardly any difference and in hindsight I should have saved what I spent and put it towards a better gun.

And I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum lol.

Bought decent guns with etus and mosfets and such (even my vsr 10 and mk23 are already upgraded internals)

Now I'm wishing I bought a cheap cm16, did the research and learnt to put the stuff in myself as I'm scared to dismantle these any further than field strips lol

• Head Moderator

Moved to Advice & Technical Help

• Supporters

I’d suggest giving the box a service first, check all the air seal components, your stock FPS should be higher than that.

I will agree Nuprol guns are hit and miss though, I have met people who swear by theirs, but have also met the poor sod who bought 1 and stripped a piston on its first hour, and got it swapped for another and it died within 2 hours.

Once you have done your service and made sure your air seal is top notch, then let us know what FPS is like(it should improve, and when it does, so will your range and accuracy)

6 minutes ago, Prisce said:

I’d suggest giving the box a service first, check all the air seal components, your stock FPS should be higher than that.

I will agree Nuprol guns are hit and miss though, I have met people who swear by theirs, but have also met the poor sod who bought 1 and stripped a piston on its first hour, and got it swapped for another and it died within 2 hours.

Once you have done your service and made sure your air seal is top notch, then let us know what FPS is like(it should improve, and when it does, so will your range and accuracy)

True this ^
It happened to my Krytac, when I got it, it shot 300fps
Took it to a tech for a full service and lubrication and such (i bought it preowned so I wanted it doing properly). He replaced 1 o ring on it,and now it shoots 340+ and even shoots hot on occasion lol.

On 10/03/2018 at 6:58 PM, Prisce said:

Problem then is you have invalidated any warranty!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, LightningCh said:

And I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum lol.

Bought decent guns with etus and mosfets and such (even my vsr 10 and mk23 are already upgraded internals)

Now I'm wishing I bought a cheap cm16, did the research and learnt to put the stuff in myself as I'm scared to dismantle these any further than field strips lol

I cant wait to buy a decent gun I can just use out of the box and know its going to work fine and not have to want to open it up!

My CM16 has been the biggest waste of money for me, it works fine yes. But have spent waaaay more on it than I should have on pointless upgrades.

Oh and I still regret messing about with my MK23 :( 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

I cant wait to buy a decent gun I can just use out of the box and know its going to work fine and not have to want to open it up!

My CM16 has been the biggest waste of money for me, it works fine yes. But have spent waaaay more on it than I should have on pointless upgrades.

Oh and I still regret messing about with my MK23 :( 

What did you do to your Mk23?

New barrel, hop, TDC mod.

It has not shot right since doing it and to be fair didnt need doing at all lol. 

I think its something about the hop, but as all my mags leak I cant test it anyway. 

• Supporters

Hmm, I did the same to mine and it dramatically improved it. Let us know when you get a mag back as to what’s exactly happening. I’d be interested in finding the cause of your issues.

Archived