g36c

m3-chris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i've been looking into buying a g36c recently but with so many makes im not sure which make to go with, ive always had mauri but maybe some others make better g36's? which has the best internals, rate of fire ect.. and is most upgradable?

KWA KG36c 2Gx or TM G36c if you have the money,

EDIT,

INTERNALS: KWA KG36c £240-£260

PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY: TM G36c £300-ish (not too sure)

REALISM: WE G39c £200+

AFFORDABLE-NESS: JG G36c/G608 £100-£150, CA G36c £130-£200 (not too sure), SRC G36c £120-£190 (depending on variant, £140-ish for the 36c :) )

I have heard great stuff about these guns, seeing as i am kinda starting, the JG G36c is the one i own, it is really good IMO and my Dad has the SRC G36k, im sure the 36c isnt that much different!

Obviously if you want a gun with easy to replace parts, then go for TM

Classic Army or KWA, scrap SRC, not my choice anyway

i can spend whatever really, id rather just get a good one, so classic army or tm? i have a tm sir m4 and i like that some of its plastic cos i have an m203 and it keeps the weight down a bit, obv classic army is full metal and the tm isnt but are there any other big differences? which has better fps out the box?

• Supporters

no dont get tm, the plastic is crap on it

KWA, classic army and src all use the nylon fibre not metal that is used n the real thing.

the real gun is not metal

TM, JG and other use abs and, well.... arent as good

i think the standard tm g36 is one of their only bad guns

although the new tokyo marui recoil one is supposed to be brilliant too, i have no experiance of it

i have a jg and my mate has a tm and its spot on to be honest as a general rule of thumb you cant go wrong with a tm gun.

kwa is nice im pretty sure the tm one comes with left hand, right hand and under ris at the front (at least my mates did and he brought brand new)

As for aftermarket parts i dont know if they are compatiable with all makes but i tend to find that most parts state that they are tm compatiable which is good for me as the jg is a tm clone.

stripping it to do work couldnt be easyer on the tm either i can have the barrel, hop up, gearbox, and motor out within 2 mins on the tm same as my jg

hope this helps with your decision

im not a tm salesman by the way just cant comment on the kwa as i have no experance of it.

that is what i like about my tm m4 is that everythings changeable and compatible, does anyone know what the compatibility score is with the kwa? ie can you get the m4 mag conversion on it? and if i wanted to upgrade internals ect do others fit?

to be honest i think the externals on the tm are fine...at the end of the day tm are not going to ruin there reputation by putting a inferior gun out there are they? plus you know for a fact nearly all parts are compatable for it.

• Supporters

i dont see why not, id look at reviews of it online and stuff, kwa have their own forum too, ask there

@sarni i see what you mean but the finish on the tm body is nothing compared to that on say an src or kwa, the material (nylon fibre) is just soo much nicer to hold- in my opinion anyway

no dont get tm, the plastic is crap on it

My TM-G36C has been fine, and i quite like the texture and finish. No cracks or damage and ive had it quite a while. But, personal preference.

Also, concerning G36-M4/M16 mag well conversion kits, i have one but they are no good for mil-sim games as around 6 bb's are left "floating" and fall out when you remove the mag. That is my experience with this

http://www.actiongamers.co.uk/Shop/Airsoft...t%2CProductName

I'm not overly keen on it and will buy some new G36 mags in the future. But it helps make the gun look different! And on longer, endurance games is a lot better as it means me and my bro can swap out mags when needed.

I'm with others here saying you cant go wrong with TM, except that the stock internals aren't very high due to country of manufacture restrictions.

ahaha, assuming it is your birthday Happy birthday, also it is 11:40...

but yeah i would try and get this

http://www.airsoftworld.net/src-g36c-pre-o...nuary-2010.html

http://www.airsoftworld.net/gandg-g36c-ful...-front-end.html

Im just saying that if marksman says the G&G RAS thing is crap...well ignore him (no offence, it just save him £30-40) :) this is probably REALLY GOOD!

EDIT it is exactly the same, just cheaper, also the the Chinese RIS crap doesn't fit at all, and the rails are a bit too small apparently :)

Archived