SixG Airsoft Tuning

Wo1f
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to get this website out there. It’s just starting off, but the owner Dave is in my view as good as it gets in terms of gun modifications. He’s currently got my 416 delta straight from the other awesome Dave at Davescustomairsoft. I explained to him what I wanted and he advised me on what to buy. 

The best thing I find about it is everything is explained. I was quite happy to blow a load of money on Prometheus everything but was told that certain parts from other brands were better, but more importantly, why they were better. 

The site currently has the install and write up of my btc in the gun. Shows the RPS difference with and without, there’s also interesting little bits like the effect the recoil system has on the gun. 

Not currently on the site but I imagine will be (sorry if I’ve dropped you in it!) is groupings. For example, my gun shot a 28” group at 45m out of the box, and that figure can now be used to visibly see my performance increase as the build goes on..

i could go on forever, but I won’t. If you’re looking for top quality tech work, take a look here and follow it to see more updates. 

https://sixgunsmithing.wordpress.com/

Archived