Ground Zero airsoft 2011 weekender

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i was gonna go but its the day im going hiking in the lake district with friends :angry:

everything ive heard so far about it are that it is brilliant, if you havent been it might be worth going to gz for a normal day first to see waht its like, talk to marshals and staff there etc

i was gonna go but its the day im going hiking in the lake district with friends :angry:

everything ive heard so far about it are that it is brilliant, if you havent been it might be worth going to gz for a normal day first to see waht its like, talk to marshals and staff there etc

only problem is i havent got a car and live in leicester

• Supporters

then your screwed :P

got anyone who'd give you a lift maybe?

what id do is sign up to zero in, that is ground zero/zero one's own forum, its big and ask their you will loads of replies in minutes

then your screwed :P

got anyone who'd give you a lift maybe?

what id do is sign up to zero in, that is ground zero/zero one's own forum, its big and ask their you will loads of replies in minutes

im going with someone in august though so not too bad

Been meaning to get to this for ages but every year something comes up that prevents me from doing so therefore i WILL be going this year unless something of greater magnitude arrises like collecting lottery winnings or infantry selection. :D

• 3 months later...

was going to but dont have any money

Archived