Returning player in Reading area

Siege
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 3/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, Prisce said:

I raise your ear, and offer a nipple shot in exchange. Worse when your wearing a harness and it starts to rub for the rest of the day.

Seriously, worst pain I have had airsofting, and I have been shot everywhere and bled, but this was always the worst.

I raise your nipple shot, and offer a double-tap bollock shot in exchange

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
11 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

I raise your nipple shot, and offer a double-tap bollock shot in exchange

Nop, I’m sticking to the nipple shot, the ball shots only hurt for a short while, the nipple shot was hours..

Just now, Prisce said:

Nop, I’m sticking to the nipple shot, the ball shots only hurt for a short while, the nipple shot was hours..

Must be my incredibly large balls

Just now, Prisce said:

I'll be happy walking away having experienced neither on Thursday night.... hopefully :D

28 minutes ago, Siege said:

@steakandpotato Where do you play your milsim games?

Haven't played one yet. There was one in Portsmouth which was only 12 hours, and another one coming up which is a 24 hour game up in Wales which assuming everyone can get time off work and get booked in, I'll be attending.

3 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

Haven't played one yet. There was one in Portsmouth which was only 12 hours, and another one coming up which is a 24 hour game up in Wales which assuming everyone can get time off work and get booked in, I'll be attending.

Ahh okay, was hoping you'd have had experience with Stirling airsoft, they seem to be one of the biggest UK event holder's from what I can see online.

4 minutes ago, Siege said:

Ahh okay, was hoping you'd have had experience with Stirling airsoft, they seem to be one of the biggest UK event holder's from what I can see online.

Take it you're looking to book in with them?

Just now, steakandpotato said:

Take it you're looking to book in with them?

Eventually but I need to get UKARA stuff out of the way first. MilSim is my main attraction to the sport but can't find anywhere local that holds regular games to get the UKARA that way.

Just now, Siege said:

Eventually but I need to get UKARA stuff out of the way first. MilSim is my main attraction to the sport but can't find anywhere local that holds regular games to get the UKARA that way.

Where do you live?

Just now, steakandpotato said:

Where do you live?

Reading. I don't mind travelling for a few hours to big events since I'll probably keep those down to probably 1 every other month and keep the mall as my regular place to just skirmish.

1 minute ago, Siege said:

Reading. I don't mind travelling for a few hours to big events since I'll probably keep those down to probably 1 every other month and keep the mall as my regular place to just skirmish.

The Mall runs games every week which you can use to get a UKARA.

1 minute ago, steakandpotato said:

The Mall runs games every week which you can use to get a UKARA.

Yeah I'm gonna be playing their routinely. I understand and support the reasoning behind it fully, but it sucks that you have to play at a site for over 2 months before you can get the UKARA. That is a lot of money in rental gear that could be going to something more permanent.

1 minute ago, Siege said:

Yeah I'm gonna be playing their routinely. I understand and support the reasoning behind it fully, but it sucks that you have to play at a site for over 2 months before you can get the UKARA. That is a lot of money in rental gear that could be going to something more permanent.

It's beneficial if you have a group to go with. I've only rented once. The other games I played with teammate's guns and my own camo. Made it considerably cheaper.

13 minutes ago, steakandpotato said:

It's beneficial if you have a group to go with. I've only rented once. The other games I played with teammate's guns and my own camo. Made it considerably cheaper.

I have all my own camo and gear through my work already, it's just the AEG that is the main barrier at the moment. I only personally know one other person who plays and he is up in Lincolnshire so the chance we will have to play together will be extremely limited.

9 hours ago, Siege said:

I have all my own camo and gear through my work already, it's just the AEG that is the main barrier at the moment. I only personally know one other person who plays and he is up in Lincolnshire so the chance we will have to play together will be extremely limited.

That's unfortunate. You'll just have to grin and bear it  

7 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

First game there?

First game will be this Thursday night. Didn't plan on booking two games so close but found out earlier this week that an old friend is actually playing there on Sunday.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Siege said:

First game will be this Thursday night. Didn't plan on booking two games so close but found out earlier this week that an old friend is actually playing there on Sunday.

I was thinking about Thursday but doubt I can be bothered to make the effort after work. Will hopefully be around Sunday if you want to say hello.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived