ubacs for 6ft5 (tall people)?????

chrisbb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

I’m 6’2 and my helikon ones are ok, not too long, trouble is they don’t make them anymore so you may struggle to find one

i would pop to a surplus store and try some on there of the MTP ones 

MFH I think is a brand military 1st sell but where as they may fit body, one I ordered for my brother was short in the arms

but mil 1st do other brands and have free returns so you can order try and return if yo short  :D

I'm 6'8" (yes really), and I find it hard for trousers and tops.
I use the Viper UBAC in Large, the cuffs are short on purpose for all, but for me it looks funky (meant to roll 2+ times anyway).
I also use the last gen British military UBAC in the largest they had without being fat (new one has shortened cuffs, this one did not).

My legs I have the British military genuine MTP trousers with 34" inner leg (larger crotch area means it fits my 38" inner leg)

I also wear the Viper Crye clone trousers in 38" waist, turned out the bottoms an inch or two and they don't look too bad with boots

Good luck my lanky friend

I'm 6' 4" and quite 'army'

Helikon stuff I've found to be short in arms.

Leo Koehler stuff I would recommend for lengthy people :)

Big Germans I guess

On 3/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, Corky2110 said:

I'm 6'8" (yes really), and I find it hard for trousers and tops.
I use the Viper UBAC in Large, the cuffs are short on purpose for all, but for me it looks funky (meant to roll 2+ times anyway).
I also use the last gen British military UBAC in the largest they had without being fat (new one has shortened cuffs, this one did not).

My legs I have the British military genuine MTP trousers with 34" inner leg (larger crotch area means it fits my 38" inner leg)

I also wear the Viper Crye clone trousers in 38" waist, turned out the bottoms an inch or two and they don't look too bad with boots

Good luck my lanky friend

Easy target spring to mind. ;)

18 hours ago, Ex-Rnuw said:

Easy target spring to mind. ;)

You would think so and occasionally be right, however I can see and shoot over the walls you would never check ;) 

Can do you a nice XL, new with tag, Crye Precision Combat Shirt in Ranger Green... 

Archived