What upgrades can I get for my nuprol delta ak21

Airsofttai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there I'm having a little difficulty finding out what upgrades I can get for my newly purchased AEG, Its comes with a steel tight bore barrel as standard so I'm alright there, ideally I just want to give it more range and power,I want it just inside regulations, if anyone could give me some advice it would be greatly excepted

A new hop rubber would be my suggestion. And heavier bbs. 

1 hour ago, Airsofttai said:

Hi there I'm having a little difficulty finding out what upgrades I can get for my newly purchased AEG, Its comes with a steel tight bore barrel as standard so I'm alright there, ideally I just want to give it more range and power,I want it just inside regulations, if anyone could give me some advice it would be greatly excepted

Is this regarding FPS?
If it is, I've learnt that FPS really won't matter. It's not about how fast bb gets there too be honest.

Hop rubber will give your bb a better and more centralised backspin (maybe less friction or something minor? no idea i'm not a tech nor am i experienced lol)
The improved rubber and backspin will keep the bb going straighter and for longer (the Magnus effect, I think it's called).
Heavier bbs will be less affected by wind so your accuracy and effective range will increase :D

An M90 spring would bring it upto 330fps (an M100 goes over the legal limit). The OEM spring is quite short and the usual spring ratings don't seem to apply to Nuprol gearboxes. Add a new bucking as mentioned... and STOP.

There's not much else really unless you replace the gearbox as it's an odd shape which means things like titan mosfets don't fit. They've done things like apple and changed parts just enough to lock the owner into their brand.

Anything else is really a waste of money IMHO. Some may say even those changes are a waste of money LOL. :D 

You've been Nuprol'd. Been there, done that.

Archived