TRMR holder / holster

DiceyRicey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know of any COST EFFECTIVE TRMR holders, for onto a MOLLE vest

I'm not really happy in spending £20+ on a small piece of plastic, albeit one that has been 3D printed.

Surely someone is selling similar, but in volume, so can pass on the saving?

If not would people be interested and what would they be willing to pay, realistically?

TIA

They fit pepper spray pouches but you may need to alter it a little (depending on design).

I use a Condor one and it is snug & secure. I shortened the straps and repositioned the velcro to suit.

• Supporters

Get a sheet of 2mm kydex of eBay and make your own , couple of quid for the kydex and it’s easy peasy to do ! 

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Shaun Haynes said:

I was   doubtful about spending the money  on my hw holster. Once it  arrived   glad I did

I have 3 of them. All well worth it.

But as OP says, they're reasonably expensive.

Exactly, the rip of Velcro can give the game away, say when they're stacking to attack the room you're in, and you want to counter attack

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 02/03/2018 at 10:16 PM, Druid799 said:

Get a sheet of 2mm kydex of eBay and make your own , couple of quid for the kydex and it’s easy peasy to do ! 

Great shout. £4.15 for an A4 sheet which was comfortably enough to make holsters with bottom plates for my TRMR and... the other one.  It cuts easily with aviation shears, you could possibly do it with strong scissors or just a knife or hacksaw and some patience, and it's super simple to work with.  Heat in an oven for a couple of minutes, wrap using a towel, hold in place, done.  I then did a bit of reshaping with a hot air gun (take the grenade out, reheat the kydex and let gravity pull it inwards slightly to help grip the grenade), and it only takes a few seconds to get it malleable again.  I've drilled some holes in the back to cable-tie them onto my vest or belt, easy peasy.  It's light, tough and the grenades feel good and secure.

Very chuffed, thanks for the idea.

3XtKSNI.png

Archived