If I hear...

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If I hear someone asking about their “UKARA Licence” one more time...

BD3F385B-CF4D-4272-A0A0-985D79A376BD.png

• Supporters

I still think new members should be required to answer a 10m 'Basics of Airsoft'.  

New players will learn something and won't ask the same questions every week and older players will breeze through it. 

Perhaps if people read the rules that ask "search before making a new thread" ...

Then we wouldn't have any problems (Can bet there's around 20+ threads on the matter).

• Supporters

Lol, I too get the red mist when I see "licence", but to be fair to noobs, type in ukara (& a space) on google & its predictive software gives you numerous  "ukara licence" options, any wonder they come on here & use the same terms lol

My UKARA licence is about to expire, where can I buy a new one please?! 

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

My UKARA licence is about to expire, where can I buy a new one please?! 

I'd try the post office first, I think they have a form, but make sure you take your rifs with you as proof that your a genuine airsofter ;) 

I pay for mine annually along with my fishing licence,tv licence and dog licence,I opted for a black and white dog btw as I was told they're cheaper...:rolleyes:

• Head Moderator
15 hours ago, Corky2110 said:

Perhaps if people read the rules that ask "search before making a new thread" ...

Then we wouldn't have any problems (Can bet there's around 20+ threads on the matter).

Oh, the irony

:P

On 3/1/2018 at 4:41 PM, Jedi_Master said:

Oh, the irony

:P

I don't see the irony sorry, did you think this was me? :P

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, Corky2110 said:

I don't see the irony sorry, did you think this was me? :P

That is the real irony.  The linked topics were just the illustration of what you were saying.

Archived