G17 upgrade help!!

Rlangford
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Moved to Advice & Technical Help section.

Internal? It’s straightforward, Maple Leaf Crazy Jet tight bore inner barrel, complete Maple Leaf hop rubber and hop unit (including wheel), Maple Leaf  I- key.

Pick a rubber that suits your play, set your hop-up, job done.

Probably £60 ish

rdb

5 minutes ago, Rlangford said:

Thanks rocket! Any chance of links? Would be a great help!

I bought all mine from my local, MPA in Hockley.

Cheapest will be rainbow8.com, if you want a UK retailer, my go-to is  fire-support, generally next day delivery

• Supporters

How about a company that would engrave it with lasers? I don't know of any personally but saw something similar on Reddit not so long ago. 

• Supporters
57 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I think he's just trying to say you should work on your Google fu and not rely on others!

It's not even a unique gun or topic. Reddit has half a dozen posts about it.

1 hour ago, Rlangford said:

Nice way to welcome somebody new

Being new to a forum doesn't excuse the fact that you could easily search for information instead of creating a new thread expecting others to spoon feed it you just because you were too lazy to look for it yourself. It took me less than a minute to find 3 separate websites with the information you were after.

Most folks here are pretty laid back and more than willing to lend a hand but then you complain when you get the answer you're looking for? How about a "Thanks @L3wisD'?

Next time just expect a link for LMGTFY. 

The trouble is, what’s new to you has been asked dozens and dozens of times by others to us. Nobody means to be unwelcoming, just frustrated.

You’re right about questions, but yours is almost as bad (to us) as asking what’s the best gun. Generally etiquette dictates you read all the sticky posts when your new to any type of forum, write an introductory post, and then explain you couldn’t find what you were after and would somebody mind pointing you in the right direction.

I assumed all that, :)

7 hours ago, Rlangford said:

Re the Tm’s metal or plastic?

Blow back housings are typically some dodgy pot metal, they are in the WE and the TM.

Do you mean the loading nozzle? They’re plastic unless you intend to use CO2 a lot, then it might be worth getting an alloy one

rdb

• Head Moderator

@Rlangford I have merged your topics, they are basically duplicates of the same subject.

They should do, but they are designed for the TM so no guarantees 

The slide is an Ace1arms copy of the real steel Salient Arms slide, the frame is GunsModify.

Slude I bought used for more than the cost of a whole pistol, frame came from Rainbow8

Archived