Bullseye Country Sport

Guest scalawag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 27/02/2018 at 15:01, pirate76 said:

I purchase a fair things through them on a regular basis without knowing. They have a presence on ebay, amazon and their own website. 

Oh, I guess I'll +1 that.  I've just spotted that I've made 4 small value purchases from them, and all went smoothly.

Guest Lord Elpus

I've bought bits and pieces from bullseye, for at least two years now, always a pleasant experience and one of the quickest to get stuff on it's way.

Andy

25 minutes ago, Lord Elpus said:

I've bought bits and pieces from bullseye, for at least two years now, always a pleasant experience and one of the quickest to get stuff on it's way.

Andy

Agree, just a shame most of the cool stuff they list on their website is sold out.  :(

Guest Lord Elpus

That's true, I always tick the "notify" box, so next time they get items I want in, and assuming I'm quick enough to reply, ....they're mine!

Andy

Edited by Lord Elpus
Spelling

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Lord Elpus said:

That's true, I always tick the "notify" box, so next time they get items I want in, and assuming I'm quick enough to reply, ....their mine!

Andy

Funnily enough I did this for the first time on Sunday AND got an ‘in stock’ notification yesterday morning ! 😱 so now there’s three rather spunky looking ICS polymer mid caps on there way to pagan wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿!👍

• Supporters

AND further to my last post

ordered Monday ,

notification of dispatch on Tuesday 

delivered Wednesday!

AND free P&P ! 90% of uk retailers could take lessons from them .

now if they could only sort the ‘in stock/out of stock’ on there site they’d be the perfect retailer!  

• 6 months later...

Ordered an acu shirt, I think on Thursday, confirmation 'processing' email same day. Dispatch email Friday. Delivery Saturday. I was out so collected from post office today and all is good. Have ordered from them in the past too, all without issue

Bought from them plenty of times, usually via Ebay and mostly BBs but never had any issues and always good service.

• Supporters

But they still have that stroke inducing stock system !

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

But they still have that stroke inducing stock system !

Hence why I usually buy from them through Ebay, never had any issues that way as they seem to only advertise stuff on there that they've actually got.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Hence why I usually buy from them through Ebay, never had any issues that way as they seem to only advertise stuff on there that they've actually got.

Ditto.  Quicker, easier and safer too (not that I've had any problems).  But it's costing them money and unfathomable why they don't just have an "in stock" filter on their own site.

all of the above +1 from me.

Ordered a few bits and bobs yesterday AM.

Comms were good emails when picked and dispatched with tracking number.

Arrived this morning.

Not much more to be said really.

Very pleased 😊

I was chatting with Kyle about the Sig xfive co2 pistol, which I had heard ran a little hot on co2.
I am absolutely in love with the gun - so asked if there was anything they could do to make it come in at under 350.
He said they can usually get them firing at about 340, which sounded perfect - so I ordered it.
Then the next day I got a message from their tech and news was not good. Out of the box it was shooting 420 and the lowest they could get it down to was 380.
He organised a refund straight away and checked I still wanted what else was in the order. 
Now I might not have got what I wanted in the end, but I can't fault the customer service and the speed with which they dealt with things.
Highly recommended.

Oh my goodness - just placed my first 'face-to-face' (ie not through ebay) order with these guys and they are absolutely lovely to deal with! :D 

Friendly, professional, nothing too much trouble - good email and phone response to queries. Good stock of the bits I needed and prices perfectly reasonable. Postage costs also reasonable and delivery swift.

What more can I say? Having dealt with some less-than-wonderful (in my experience) retailers (stand up Airsoft World) in the recent past, I find the attitude these guys have absolutely spot on. Exactly what I would expect from a caring, organised, responsible retailer.

Use them so they don't disappear - we need more suppliers like these guys!

• Supporters
9 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

top, top people

top_men_indiana_jones.gif

Lulz aside, I actively choose these chaps now when I see them on the eAmazonBay.

It's just a shame that their own website continues to not provide an "in stock" filter. :(

used their amazon seller for 2 items not had any issues with them paid slightly over the odds for 1 of the items but if i took in to account shipping from most airsoft sites then it wasn't unfairly priced for free shipping.

they always seem to have the strange items I'm looking for.

18 hours ago, New2Airsoft said:

Use them so they don't disappear - we need more suppliers like these guys!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

Although, there is a tragedy here.
Bullseye stand out because they give you the service you would expect from a normal retailer.
Little things like accuracy of inventory, for example.
They're proof that airsoft retailers can be awesome.
Which also proves that those who are not awesome are full of BS with their excuses as to why they can't/don't do things properly "because it's airsoft and airsoft is different"...

• 2 weeks later...

I Know what your thinking what has a van got to do with airsoft well I just collected it from Northern Ireland as the van was 3 grand cheaper there.

While in Northern Ireland I visited Bullseye Country sports to introduce myself as I had spoken to them when buying items and occasionally for advice from their very good tech.

I liked their service, I was impressed with their attitude, the shop and stock. I met one of the owners I had been speaking too and the tech a very camera shy guy.

Shame I had bought yet another new gun a few weeks earlier as I was tempted by some in the show room, I settled for buying G&G BBs and hi-cap M4 mags as no carriage charge yea.

The owner explained that items in stock are always posted the same day if ordered by 3pm which is service as it should be and often I have received items next day.

When they post locally it often takes three days to get to customers 10 miles away that's Irish post for you.

My point with this post is if in Ireland give them a visit the shop is next to the house I got a good discount and the owner gave me a Country sports tee-shirt for free.

I have not met nicer people or felt as welcome at any other shop I have visited.

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.