Bullseye Country Sport

Guest scalawag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I purchase a fair things through them on a regular basis without knowing. They have a presence on ebay, amazon and their own website. 

• Moderators

Same here,, often get stuff via amazon, have also gone direct, found them to be very helpful and quick dispatch / delivery :)

Recently purchased a few nice items from them and at good prices as well...quite impressed and added to my fav bookmarks.  Will be buying some kit from them, once I find some more money.. :)

Got a nice Dummy PEQ from Bullseye the other day, quick dispatch and decent quality bit of kit.

Have gotten bits and bobs from them before, they can be a little pricy, but useful for odds and sods that are out of stock elsewhere.

• Supporters

Ordered a stock from them and it was dispatched and arrived very quickly. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was planning to buy from them, but most of what  I wanted was out of stock.

• 2 months later...

I love them great service always and fast

Brilliant shop with really helpful staff and great customer service.

I actually won a Nuprol Tracer Unit in one of their competitions back along. :D 

Not been to the shop, have ordered from them on Amazon and eBay and never had a problem.

Cheers

G

usually buy from them however i did make a purchase for a WE nozzle on the 24th of May and they said it was posted on the 25th and was told by amazon it would arrive on the 1st and it never arrived

They did sort me a refund but it did mean i could not use my gas rifle on a dedicated gas/spring event

Did they even have it in stock or did royal mail loose my parcel? who knows

• 3 weeks later...

Been using them a lot lately and they are always helpful if you phone and their delivery is the fastest out there. The shop to go to iff you need parts!!!!!!!!!

• Supporters

I use them a lot as well , nice fast delivery but my big bugbear with them (and a lot of other on-line retailers) not finding out a product is out of stock untill you open the product page , so I only buy from there fleabay shop , at least then I know if I order it it’s in stock . Plus it’s an all in price and usually a tad cheaper than there shop site .👍

I used this company three times in the past week and received perfect fast service each time with technical help from one of their techs. Order before 3pm and received next day on standard delivery with royal mail.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, gasman said:

I used this company three times in the past week and received perfect fast service each time with technical help from one of their techs. Order before 3pm and received next day on standard delivery with royal mail.

There's an existing thread for this here:

Edited by Gepard
Merged

• Supporters
On 28/06/2018 at 18:16, Druid799 said:

I use them a lot as well , nice fast delivery but my big bugbear with them (and a lot of other on-line retailers) not finding out a product is out of stock untill you open the product page , so I only buy from there fleabay shop , at least then I know if I order it it’s in stock . Plus it’s an all in price and usually a tad cheaper than there shop site .👍

Perfect example , this am looking for new comm’s headset (comtac sort of thing) have a look on the shop web page and out of 2pages of headsets only one was actually in stock and THAT was only discovered after I’d opened every single item page ! So bloody frustrating! 

Lol, great minds...

Had exactly the same experience, and posted on this very thread, no stock but later bought from them on eBay

I ordered something for the Masada the other day. Then wanted to add another item same day,

Bullseye sorted this with no hassle. Communication was spot on. Then the notification it was being picked/packed, then notification of shipping. Flipping heck i had it next day.

Absolutely will be back. This is the kind of service I am used to with real steel and seems to be sadly missing in Airsoft.

• 1 month later...

Bulls eye are great! Always fast postage, not sure if that's because I'm in the same country as them but their prices on pouches etc is great

I'm across the way in the West Midlands and they do very fast delivery.  Always impressed by them...have bought quite a bit of gear.  :)  **Just a shame a lot of their cool stuff is sold out all the time.  :(

Edited by Monkman

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Just had a delivery from them order placed Sunday night arrived just now , free P&P and the cheapest around , if they have something you want in stock then there a bloody marvellous retailer to buy from BUT they don’t list items as being out of stock on there site until you open the actual product page which is so fecking frustrating! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.