What gas do you use in your TM Mk23?

Prisce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

^ Using Nuprol Red currently, wondering if black is too much or provides much of a difference? 

What at do you guys use?

• Supporters

Propane in all my hand guns .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I did exactly the same. My team mate is using guarder black power up gas and is getting slightly more power than me. Was wondering if anyone was using anything entirely different that was working perfectly for them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2018 at 9:22 PM, Wo1f said:

Propane. Afraid to put mapp in a TM mag. 

iv done it and its ok but probably knocked a few months life off the inlet valve ,

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, Careless said:

iv done it and its ok but probably knocked a few months life off the inlet valve ,

Did you see any improvements in range/FPS?

On 18/04/2018 at 7:44 PM, Prisce said:

Did you see any improvements in range/FPS?

i normally use propane but switched to mapp when it got colder ,  performance was normal but in cold weather so i guess you could say it was an overall improvement , Mapp will up the fps slightly over greengas/propane so you could say it will/could contribute to more range ,  probably handy to use if you want to up the fps without having to do any mods, couldnt tell you how much by though , i dont think its much but will increase as the weather heats up ..  edit , dont worry about anything breaking , if it does just fix it, its all pretty simple stuff at the end of the day  , most things will eventually break at some point...

Archived