Krytac m95 Spring

NathyB
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So my Krytac mrk 1 shoots about 293fps at the moment I would like it to be more 330 

i think ink I need a m95 to closer to the 330 mark is this the case and which Spring should I go for cheers 

3 hours ago, NathyB said:

It's allways shot at that fps, when I got the guy that's what they chrono it at too so no problems with air seal etc just a low fps for uk market 

is that with .2s? or .25s? Because Krytacs are usually overpowered for our limits if anything, Although I remember my MK2 Krytac barely fired 310fps, and in the end it turned out to be a bad o ring that came as such from the factory. Replaced it and now it shoots 350 on the dot lol.

So we already see a discrepancy in between your results

On 24/02/2018 at 0:06 PM, NathyB said:

So my Krytac mrk 1 shoots about 293fps at the moment

and chrono results saying 310

How used is the gun? Because there is definitely something more than just general spring wear and tear.

Like I said, MK2 fires at 350 with a fixed seal. (In fact the first shot today was 351 with the hop set to 8! Which got my gun deemed unusable for the day for being overpowered, so had to use my G&G)

Not entirely sure what the difference is between the mk1 and mk2 but 310fps at chrono and 293fps now is a steep drop regardless of gun. Are you 100% sure its o rings are good? Like i said, mine had bad o rings from factory. 

I mean, if it is good, then the spring would help, but pointless putting a more powerful spring in if the air seal is bad as it wont give you the desired fps increase.

Ah ok 2 years old could be spring wear lol.
O rings are easy to check, just strip the gun down and look lol (On the MK2 there is an o ring on the inner barrel that was the cause of my air leak, whether it exists on the mk1 I don't know)
Look online for M4 strip downs and checking and follow them, the good thing about the M4 platform is that it's similar no matter what lol (although Krytac are f'in liars for saying "quick change spring"... takes like 30 minutes lol) 
If the o ring is damaged it's obvious (rips, tears, cracks misshapen etc.)

And really?? That's 4 people (including me) on this entire forum that I'm aware of who goes/has been to stormforce lol
I'm next gonna be there on the 25th March probably, introducing a mate to the fun of airsoft. So if you are there let me know! :) 

Fair enough lol. Defcon Airsoft in Stoke has a great tech guy if you can be bothered to go up there to drop it off. Then there's Targetszone in Birmingham although I've never used them personally.
Stormforce is fun, just needs more marshals for the size!

Archived