Question on G36c

Telahsaurus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yo,  I have a G36c (technically Ares056)

I was wondering if any knew the barrel mm as I wanted to get a tracer unit for it and can’t seem to find it anywhere. Any advice would be welcome and if any units recommended would be brilliant. Thanks 

• Supporters

Ares G36 is a 14mm clockwise as said above which mean you will need a 14mm female CW to 14mm male CCW adapter to run a tracer.

Best tracers are the Xcortech XT501 and ACETECH at-1000. The lighter mentioned above while great and compact is really designed for pistols and can have issues with full auto. The Xcortech XT301 that is just releasing is a better compact unit as its rated to 35rps so no full auto issues.

50 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Ares G36 is a 14mm clockwise as said above which mean you will need a 14mm female CW to 14mm male CCW adapter to run a tracer.

Best tracers are the Xcortech XT501 and ACETECH at-1000. The lighter mentioned above while great and compact is really designed for pistols and can have issues with full auto. The Xcortech XT301 that is just releasing is a better compact unit as its rated to 35rps so no full auto issues.

Thanks pal. https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-CW-to-CCW-Barrel-Thread-Adapter-14mm-Outer-Barrel-/222720319344 like this one?

Guest scalawag

I have an Acetech at-1000 and can highly recommend if you are looking for a tracer unit.  Very bright and keeps up with full auto, and the batteries last really well too.  I got mine on Amazon for under £65, and they are actually sold there by Acetech themselves.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HHN8EZA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived