Experience with J.K.ARMY?

Ujustgotsarged
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys looking to order a tactical VP9 and the cheapest place i can find it is J.K.Army.  Has anyone had any experience with them?  Shipping times, cutomer service reply times, whether some packages luckily go through customs. the usual info woudl be a great help.

Cheers

• Head Moderator

Adding a website link would help.

Guest scalawag

Tried to buy from JK Army once.  The item was in stock on their website, but once I had ordered it I just got an email refunding the cost of the order.  

No explanation as to why they canceled the order was given so I don't know why they did not fulfil the order.  I can only imagine that the item was not actually in stock.  

Very bad customer service in my opinion to not give a reason for canceling an order, and I wouldn't use them again.

1 hour ago, scalawag said:

Tried to buy from JK Army once.  The item was in stock on their website, but once I had ordered it I just got an email refunding the cost of the order.  

No explanation as to why they canceled the order was given so I don't know why they did not fulfil the order.  I can only imagine that the item was not actually in stock.  

Very bad customer service in my opinion to not give a reason for canceling an order, and I wouldn't use them again.

Did you make an attempt to contact them?

6 minutes ago, Pritch said:

That airsoft mike dude on youtube is sponsored by them I think or something, he might have a store review about them or something

"Sponsored by" and "review" should never go together... 

3 minutes ago, Corky2110 said:

"Sponsored by" and "review" should never go together... 

absolutely agree, but its some sort of source towards the type of company theyre

4 minutes ago, Ujustgotsarged said:

cheers guys

Let us know your findings if they are good/bad, and remember to give them some leeway in the language barrier :P 

well ahead of the order i have sent them an email, i got the automatic reply saying that they will reply within 72 hours.  If that all goes well then i will hopefully be ordering a VP9, if anyone wants to buy my co2 blowback USP package! hahaha

Guest scalawag
3 hours ago, Corky2110 said:

Did you make an attempt to contact them?

I don't really see what difference that would make, since the onus should be on the retailer to provide service, and not on me to chase it.  

But since you have asked, yes, I emailed them to ask why the order had been canceled, I got an automated reply acknowledging my email, but I didn't receive a proper reply, let alone an explanation of why my order was canceled.  At that point I thought well if they can't be bothered neither can I.  

I was not going to phone them in Hong Kong as I was not that desperate to buy from them particularly.

I am aware that there can be all sorts of reasons why there might be problems with communication etc, and I will make allowances for that, but at the end of the day I am the customer and so if a retailer wants my money then they have to put in some effort too and not just expect me to chase after them to sort things out.  

I am not one to chase a retailer if they do not reply to my emails, there are way to many on line retailers to have to bother with ones who can't even attempt to reply to an email.  I just bought elsewhere, and won't shop with JK Army again.

• 3 months later...

Same thing - item in stock on site but order cancelled due to actually being out of stock. Refunded the next day. This happened a couple of days ago.

Ordered from them three times before with no issue though.

• 2 weeks later...

DO NOT order from those people (jkarmy.com). Two orders and two paypal filings in order for them to finally ship my items. They take forever to ship. My friend had the same issue and had to open a paypal dispute as well. Shame on a company where you have to be on top of them to get them to ship what you have already paid for. 

On 2/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, Pritch said:

That airsoft mike dude on youtube is sponsored by them I think or something, he might have a store review about them or something

Reason enough alone to avoid like the plague.

• Supporters

To be Devils advocate this pretty much covers the experience of dealing with 90% of the on-line Hong Kong retailers (not just Airsoft either) think it’s safe to say there atatude is ‘he or she’s on the other side of the world , I’m selling for half the price they’d pay in there own country so if they don’t like what or how I do business? tuff there’s plenty of other customers in the world !’

Hence any hint of a problem I go straight to Paypal dispute no point messing around trying to ‘sort the problem out’ , there just not bothered by us complaining .

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve ordered twice now. First time I got refunded because they didn’t have anything I bought actually in stock. This time I got a partial refund because of one item out of four. Still no shipping confirmation or anything though.. do you get emails saying it’s been shipped? I ordered 25/06

Archived