The "Unofficial AFUK Patch" - Basic Patch £5 (Payment Details Pg.2)

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Ok, I've just sent in £10 from myself as friends and family and it's fine.

It's only because it's a new account I've made just for patches and the two payments were send for goods and services and paypal are worrying about the newness of the account and are trying to protect @Duff and @smoorenator.

tqQpl4m.png

So, because of the fees associated with Goods & Services, you're actually paying less than the cost price of the patches.

I know some people can be hesitant about sending money via F&F, but I'm hoping that I'm being as transparent as possible to assure you I'm not going to go running off with the patch money.

If I refund you both, are you ok to send it again?
Obviously, don't send it again until you've had your money back.

Hi lewis, i just sent you my money mate, let me know if you got it ok. :)

ATB, Marc..

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Ok, we're getting there, only money required from the following people (please see payment details on Pg.2 if you haven't already):

@Jedi_Master

@Airsoft_Mr B

@Davegolf

@ghostwalker

@madmogga

And also, @Gepard can you confirm if you'd like any, it's not a problem if you don't :)

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

And also, @Gepard can you confirm if you'd like any, it's not a problem if you don't :)

Not at the moment but I'll be ordering one of two at a later date. ;)

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

money required from the following people (please see payment details on Pg.2 if you haven't already):

@Jedi_Master

Money now sent.  Confirming 2 x grey, 1 x green, and 1 x tan.

• Moderators

Sent you a PM, once im on computer I’ll take a look at payment etc :)

@djben9 - welcome aboard! You'll find the payment details on Page 2. Please send the money over as Friends & family to avoid fees (I'm not making any money on these, the price you pay is the cost of the patch). I've added you to the spreadsheet.

I'll be putting through the order tomorrow, so can the follow please send over money if they'd like their patches.

@Airsoft_Mr B

@ghostwalker

@madmogga

I'm proud of you all! From a daft idea, to completion of a £200 order of forum patches! Well done guys :D

• Moderators

All done, sent the payment this morning :)

Let me know if any address details failed as ive had issues recently with PP

oh and you know where to leave feedback! hahaha :rolleyes::lol:

Cheers guys!

@madmogga - I've refunded your payment as the fees associated with sending your money as "goods & services" has meant you're paying below the cost price of the patch.

If you can make sure the money has gone back onto your account, then please re-send it by "friends & family" then PayPal will keep their greedy mitts off it! :) Sorry to be a pain

• Moderators

Cheers Lewis, tbh when I followed the link you posted it all seemed to be friends&family auto set with fee at £0 assume that’s how it was set up :)

look forward to my collection later next month!! :lol::lol:

Sorry @L3wisD  only just got in from work. Let me know how much I owe you and I will get the money over to you lunchtime tomorrow once I have been to the bank. 

Archived