The "Unofficial AFUK Patch" - Basic Patch £5 (Payment Details Pg.2)

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks like she does a lot of good patches.  My gear is quite bare atm.

Cheers

G

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has a website too.

https://www.stitchmeup.biz/emb-full-collection

Cheers

G

Just beat me to it 😜

Managed to find her post of the order.

Cheers

G

Awesome I'll save her website could be good for the future. :)

I like the new patch design by the way, not too keen on the blue text though hurts my eyes, but would probably not in patch form.. 

ATB Marc 

Haven't ordered one yet.

PM me paypal details or can catch you at the Mall sometime.

Cheers

G

Just now, MisterG said:

Haven't ordered one yet.

PM me paypal details or can catch you at the Mall sometime.

Cheers

G

PayPal? For what? I'll just send it to you. No Biggie

You sure?

Just assumed you'd need some cash for the patch and postage.

Just now, MisterG said:

You sure?

Just assumed you'd need some cash for the patch and postage.

Pm me your address and I'll take a look for it when I get in from work. No issue at all. I only have small arms so half of one was enough

7 hours ago, Duff said:

She has ALL the different patches from The Expanse, I fooken squeeed.... such a nerd, please kill me. And bury me with my patches.

Her prices are good too, I feel some custom patches coming later this year lol :)

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/12/2018 at 10:00 AM, MisterG said:

She has a website too.

https://www.stitchmeup.biz/emb-full-collection

Cheers

G

Just beat me to it 😜

Managed to find her post of the order.

Cheers

G

I thought you already bought one?

Cheers

G

Conctact details from the site.

https://www.stitchmeup.biz/contact

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I dunno if she does the rubber patches.

Ballistic designs on the isle of man do though.

https://www.instagram.com/ballisticdesignsisleofman/

Not sure what his minimum order is though to have him carve the moulds.

Also, do you mean the MallRats patch?

I've had a half finished version of MallTwats on my hard drive I've been meaning to finish for a while now.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd mention.... I have now e-mailed Stitchmeup THREE FOOKIN TIMES with my customer order and have been utterly ignored.

Seems they only deal with business through Facebook.

Lazy and shit if you ask me.

4 hours ago, Duff said:

Thought I'd mention.... I have now e-mailed Stitchmeup THREE FOOKIN TIMES with my customer order and have been utterly ignored.

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Well that suck donkey dicks to say the least ! 😡

What email address are you using?

I placed an order last week for 4 patches and when they emailed me my dispatch confirmation I replied to that email with questions about custom work.

I sent that email at 1711hrs and got an answer at 0902hrs the next morning from Simon Clarke.

My order arrived quickly too.

Perhaps they are members of the forum and you pissed them off with your sarcasm and trolling, hahaha!

7 hours ago, Seven said:

sarcasm and trolling, hahaha!

I dont troll. You should learn what a troll is befote casting asperions pal.

Trolling is taking something you do not believe in and making a point out of it to get a reaction from a targeted audience.

As for sarcasm, sarcasm in the written text is like piss in a public swimming pool. You can't see it but you're pretty sure it's there.

Back OT after addressing that derogatory comment on me;

I used the address they advertise on their shitty website. Filled in their custom form a number of times.

It's fine if they don't want my money. 

1 hour ago, Duff said:

I dont troll. You should learn what a troll is befote casting asperions pal.

Trolling is taking something you do not believe in and making a point out of it to get a reaction from a targeted audience.

As for sarcasm, sarcasm in the written text is like piss in a public swimming pool. You can't see it but you're pretty sure it's there.

Back OT after addressing that derogatory comment on me;

I used the address they advertise on their shitty website. Filled in their custom form a number of times.

It's fine if they don't want my money. 

Fuck sake, lighten up.

1. It was a joke.

2. I was half lying in point 1.

If that's not trolling and sarcasm then I don't know what is. And that's just one example, I've been on the forum just a few days and I can see you're well known for that kinda stuff and if you honestly believe any of that above response to be true then im worried about you... Oops, there I go lying again 🤣

4. From my experience, stitch me up is a good company and they respond promptly to both orders and enquires. You are entitled to your opinion of course.

5. Again, lighten up.

Just now, Seven said:

Fuck sake, lighten up.

1. It was a joke.

2. I was half lying in point 1.

If that's not trolling and sarcasm then I don't know what is. And that's just one example, I've been on the forum just a few days and I can see your well known for that kinda stuff and if you honestly believe any of that above response to be true then im worried... Oops, there into lying again 🤣

4. From my experience, stitch me up is a good company and they respond promptly to both orders and enquires. You are entitled to your opinion of course.

5. Again, lighten up.

That's a joke, completely dfifferent from a troll. A troll purposefully tries to enrage people over things they do not care about. Again, that is a joke.

Lighten up? Please don't assume my mood when you inflect your own pissy mood upon my written words. As well educated as I am in English, I am not an award winning novelist who can emphasise such emotion into the written word.

Assume what you like about me, you cannot judge a person based on what they write on the internet, especially without high intelligence on the examiners end. Fact is I have tried to contact these people several times to no avail so I am more than permitted to promote my feedback on them, positive or negative.

Freedom of speech and all that (within forum rules ofc.)

2 minutes ago, Seven said:

Im just gonna take my own advice and stop feeding the troll.

A lot of people who do not possess the intellect to interpret such written words often take this stance.

Good day sir. Next time maybe you could buy the premium troll feed, not the cheap shit from the souveneir shop? Thanks. :D

• Head Moderator

@Seven and @Duff

From my perspective, a troll is a member who: makes deliberately provocative post(s) to cause argument or disruption; attacks and/or flames other members of the forum; someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation; and will often threadjack and go off-topic.

The term "troll" is also subjective.

The problem with forum posts is that "joking" does not necessarily come across as such (sometimes the use of emojis can help). 

TL;DR

Be nice to each other or just step away

Troll being a dick.jpg

• Supporters
On 06/07/2018 at 20:08, Duff said:

Right feel I need to set the records straight on this.

Stitch me up reckon you only emailed them once on the 9th of June. The email went to spam as you went through the website contact form and added an attachment so their provider flagged it as spam. If you had emailed direct then there would of been no problem.

So that is one email not three also they were unsurprisingly not impressed at being called lazy and shit as they take customer service very seriously. They have a great reputation amongst the community and I think it is unfair that you are insulting the company and their service when it appears your story is untrue.

This is the second company you have slandered on here. The first was Red Alert who you accused of ripping you off of £40 which was also untrue. You claimed you made a mistake but reading your posts it was obvious you knew who you was talking about. They denied everything you said and was also extremely upset at the lies.

The airsoft community is pretty tight knit and based on lots of small companies doing their best to just get by. None of them need false accusations levelled at them as things like that can effect the reputation and livelihoods of small businesses.

Don't know why this is occuring but two businesses with good feedback have both fallen foul of your accusations.

Don't know why you feel the need to behave this way but please stop as this sort of thing is bad for the community.

I've used the website email form each time I tried contacting them and i think once direct from my email. Dunno what I can say further, maybe their site was having issies? I didn't go out of my way to smear their name. Not sure why you went to lengths to check up on the validity of my claim, in an attempt to smear mine? Sad really, I think you need to get a life. All I wanted was a patch designed and one can only assume lack of or no response equates to laziness?

duff suck it up son take it like a man ffs 

Also I previously redacted the thing with Red1 as it got sorted out. Crossed wires on my end as stated in a post regarding it.

Now if you want to talk further about it feel free to PM me and not sponge up this thread wven more than it already has been with your petty witch hunt.

Archived