Feature in one of our vidoes!

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HI guys!

Been off the forum for a while because of exams but I can't finally get back to work on the website and stuff. I've got a good ammount of traffic on the team website which you can view here but not many views on the videos. Anyway in addition to the usual skirmish and gun review videos I wanted to try something a bit different where you guys send me some stuff

I'm looking for:

- Airsoft Failuire videos (to feature in the top ten airsoft failuires vid)

- Pictures of your guns (post bellow)

- Pictures of your loadouts (post bellow)

- Anything else interesting really

i might get my dad to take another picture later, me with my jeans and hoodie, what i will wear to AWA basically :)

I actually make my own videos with an HD camera on youtube and have amost 1000 subscribers so if you want im here to help :)

Whta would you say is the best way to get views?

Probably do something unique like a review of a not well known gun or something like that or just make good high quality vidioes. I got 50,000+ views from a video of me shooting a coke can with my old l96!

as far as i am aware aron...you shot a BOTTLE...not a CAN :lol: haha

Just to say, not so good quality :0 Those go pro HD head cams are amazing you should try em if you get the £.

True, however every time I go airsofting i want to record some footage but i am to busy playing so a head cam might be a good idea.

i got sony vegas 10 :D

but anyway back to the point, i can see if i can do a review or something of my GR16 as i see theres no good ones up atm if u wanna upload it to ur channel...

Archived