too much od?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

for me personelly a scar has to be either 1 colour of something or it looks wrong, try covering it all in OD they look amazing. (expect barrel sight, bolt, bolt cover, mag release, fire select, any screws or bolts, rails, stock cover and flash hider)

DSC00347.jpg

haha who do we know on the forums who would be first in line for the femme fatale SCAR :P but i like Marksman's idea :)

who is this mystical pink gun collector?

and ive been changing parts and stuff and want your opinions on this updated version:

I has uber 1337 gat yeah?

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/unledfi.png/

I second this question, who has the Candy pink guns?

must resist urge to put joke about pink gun with built-in magpul cocktail drink holder...

And marksman, I'll be honest - as much as I love the latest colour scheme, I think that the first scheme was better. Only just.

Hubert, you better watch out the SA80 is next :P

Them thars bee fightin' words tharr! :lol:

Try me. The plastics on my LSW are currently dark red :P

for the love of all that's sane, please don't...

In all seriousness marksman - 1)who is this fanatical pink rifle owner

2) I liked your first scheme. It looks nice. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the mags - I feel SCARs look better with classic STANAGs.

• Supporters
Them thars bee fightin' words tharr! :lol:

Try me. The plastics on my LSW are currently dark red :P

for the love of all that's sane, please don't...

In all seriousness marksman - 1)who is this fanatical pink rifle owner

2) I liked your first scheme. It looks nice. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the mags - I feel SCARs look better with classic STANAGs.

Look at thr post above yours :P

I tried it with stanags but.... it didn't look right, it looked best with short 20 round pmags if I'm honest but I forgot to save that picture

And its too late. I just downloaded Gimp. It'd be a waste to not use it :P

SA80 femme fatale here we come..... or should I do an lsw, just for overkill ?:P

Fate of Hat doesnt own any pink guns, he wants one though :P

M4? and also, i "love" the SA80 haha im sure Hubert will "love" what you did to his beautiful friend.

• Supporters
M4? and also, i "love" the SA80 haha im sure Hubert will "love" what you did to his beautiful friend.

i am kinda dissapointed with it, shame they didnt put the l86 on the new pmg....

righto fagpul m4 here we come :P

:lol: like what ya did there! although i do like the "fagpul" M4's but M16's and the C7+8 are cool

Its...

Different.

:rolleyes:

Question, there isn't an L86 on the PMG page, and the updated PMG doesn't have the SA80 anymore, so how did you make it?

Needs more OD.

Archived