Customisation - Airsoft

Salz007
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello AirsoftUK,

I am new to all of this and was wanting to ask a question and need YOUR help! If that's okay ^^

I was thinking of getting a G17, the one form John Wick 2 (see attached pictures), however it's just the kit, doesn't come with trigger and other parts?

I was thinking of waiting for the new Umarex Elite Force G17 to come out to do some customisations on it, or see if the trigger and parts fits on the kit, however I am unsure if only Tokyo Marui parts work on this kit as it's made for it.

My question is, does anyone know of any customisation places that can assist me with this or know of any places that can answer my question. I am currently unable to do customisations due to lack of skill, as well as I'm not good at using tools (for now).

If someone would kindly let me know, I would be very grateful!

A million thanks!

New Airsofter

Salz007

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Supporters

You’d have to buy the base gun and the upgrade kit. Most Airsoft techs can do this work, have a look at a couple of vids and see if your capable of doing it yourself.

Easy to do the upgrade matey, but it depends on how much you want to spend lol, and how close you want it to be to John Wicks gun.

If it were me, I’d start with a good, used, TM and go from there, unless you want to spend loads of cash on aftermarket parts and build a pistol from scratch. 

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Easy to do the upgrade matey, but it depends on how much you want to spend lol, and how close you want it to be to John Wicks gun.

If it were me, I’d start with a good, used, TM and go from there, unless you want to spend loads of cash on aftermarket parts and build a pistol from scratch. 

Thank you! Yes I want it to be super close to John Wicks gun, almost identical if possible.

What are good used airsoft websites?

So are you suggesting not to go for the kit? The kit costs $520 (American dollars), not sure what additional fees would be when it arrives into the UK.

I'm not even sure where to begin with the customisation: the custom stippling, find the TTI magwell, slide, outer barrel, etc. Seems super easy for an experienced person, it's  SUPER alien to me.

I apologise for the 1 million questions, noob is I.

Thank you again for your assistance! Very grateful!!!

New Airsofter

Salz007

Blimey, that is a LOT of cash, but if you want to spend it, why not. You’ll pay 20% VAT on top.

If you’re set on spending that sort of cash, go look at Rainbow8.com, pick all the additional custom parts you want and put it all together for a cracking, but incredibly expensive, pistol.

You’ll need hop unit, inner barrel, springs, magazine(s), trigger, trigger bar, hammer assembly, trigger mount, sundries, probably £200 or more plus the kit you want.

Archived