Tipmann Tactical service

gasman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone after my earlier post lambasting a shop I have just experienced the complete opposite from Tipmann Tactical.

I had ordered parts from them recently to improve my M4 and had received an item I had not noticed was incomplete until I came to use it, so I phoned and asked for the missing part expecting to have to pay for it as the order was a while ago.

My call was answered by John who checked my previous order and from stock codes found I was telling the truth about the missing part. He called me back after checking and informed me my parts would be sent out for free, I said I also wanted a couple of additional parts which I would pay for and to my astonishment he said those parts would also be sent included for free!!!  wow did that just happen, that's what I call service.

Tipmann Tactical for any parts Tipmann    I cant recommend them highly enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Try

Tipmann Tactical service

Its  part of BZ paintball and the service is second to none. Any part you require for a Tipmann M4 they got it.

Archived