Airsoft Forums UK
Remegel

What gas mac11

I am looking for a gas mac11 but I’m not sure which one. There seems to be a few that are at different prices but I’m wondering what is wrong with the well offering that is a lot cheeper than the others? And how does it compare to the rest. 

The well is a Chinese clone of the KSC 1st version and a badly made version at that. KWC makes a CO2 version no idea what its like. The best version is the KSC/KWA/ASG NS2 mac ll 

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

The well is a Chinese clone of the KSC 1st version and a badly made version at that. KWC makes a CO2 version no idea what its like. The best version is the KSC/KWA/ASG NS2 mac ll 

If the build quality and performance is anything like the G17 I just bought then I would surmise pretty good, but take that with a pinch of salt. My buddy has a Mac11 and it's beast but I have no idea what brand it is, I'll ask him.

Confirmed with my buddy his Mac11 is a KWC/ASG.

Only test fired it myself but it kicks like a donkey drunk on tequila and bath salts.

It also makes you feel like a manly man.

I may have a maruzen m11 with two mags for sale if interested. Sorry no it's ksc

20180212_225104.jpg

Having had a temperamental KWA M11 from the mid 00s, I'd advice going for a TM M10 AEP if you want a smaller, full auto piece. 

Could never get the thing working consistently, especially outdoors.