Is this a reasonable offer

mfenn1997
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm selling my VFC/UMAREX H&K Limited Edition G28 with upgrades which are.

Prometheus Tightbore 6.03 Barrel,

Programmable Gate Warfet Mosfet,

New Tienley High Torque Motor,

70 Degree Maple Leaf Bucking, 

NC Star Scope (https://www.evike.com/products/46602/) a T1 Red dot Sight (Don't know the brand),

A large black hard nuprol case,

3 417 magazines and the original mag as well.

Overall with all the accessories and upgrades this is valued at over 1500. 

I have been offered 750 is this too low?

bAtdM2q.jpg

xwiPTGI.jpg

Im selling to someone else, I own this RIF this is the AEG version

and not buying off of BigBlackGlock, he has a very nice gbbr version of my aeg

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Paging @BigBlackGlock to the thread.

He's just spent £1600 (?) On building one, he'll know.

I'm selling this, not buying his one

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'm aware of that, given how your first sentence in the thread is "I'm selling my..."

BBG often builds and sells high end RIFs, if anyone knows if £750 is too low of an offer, it'll be him.

You can buy them new from powair6 for £900 so I say that’s a fair deal. I’ve seen them go for as low as £500 on weaponcrates. 

6 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm aware of that, given how your first sentence in the thread is "I'm selling my..."

BBG often builds and sells high end RIFs, if anyone knows if £750 is too low of an offer, it'll be him.

I see sorry I misunderstood haha.

For reference, I got 2 offers of 1.1k within 48 hours for my GBB one which will be collected on Sunday. However, mine was essentially brand new, as were the things that came with it. I would not have let it go for anything less than 1k to be honest, but the AEG one is more common and doesn't have things like a true ambi selector, so a lower price may be expected. However, £750 is essentially an insult for a £1.5k build.

I usually have a rule where I will accept no less than 75% (of retail) for a build, or higher depending on rarity and condition. Sure, things may take longer to sell but I would rather not lose too much.

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

For reference, I got 2 offers of 1.1k within 48 hours for my GBB one which will be collected on Sunday. However, mine was essentially brand new, as were the things that came with it. I would not have let it go for anything less than 1k to be honest, but the AEG one is more common and doesn't have things like a true ambi selector, so a lower price may be expected. However, £750 is essentially an insult for a £1.5k build.

I usually have a rule where I will accept no less than 75% (of retail) for a build, or higher depending on rarity and condition. Sure, things may take longer to sell but I would rather not lose too much.

Thanks for this info man, congratulations on the sale,it looked simply stunning. Do you think 850 all in would be more of a good price, I would be happy with that. 

7 minutes ago, mfenn1997 said:

Thanks for this info man, congratulations on the sale,it looked simply stunning. Do you think 850 all in would be more of a good price, I would be happy with that. 

I would say 850 should be good although I would push for 900. But if you get offered 850, then fair enough :)

• Supporters

Build is more like £1300 new and 2/3rds of new is average price. 

Things like the motor and barrel dont add much so deduct price of original parts from what you paid for those then add 2/3rds of leftover.

Warfet again doesn't add much as most people with half an idea would want it out as they are awful. Only gate mosfet I would advise against.

£750/800 seems fair as it is not a particularly sort after gun.

• Supporters

Think it’s safe too say BBG knows what he’s talking about price wise ! :lol:

but what it comes down too is ;

A, you’ve obviously been around the block (don’t think a noobie in his hoodie and trakies would build this !:lol:)

B, you built it so you know what went in too it 

C, Others can say to you “I wouldn't drop below X,Y,Z “ but what are YOU happy to take for it ? 

Archived