CQB sites and automatic fire?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Head Moderator

No.  The UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth is full auto. The Mall has some full auto zones/games.

• Moderators

Urban Assault....

depends, generally its a full auto site for most of the games but there has been times when they have had single shot all day. First game always is single shot

recently its been back to full auto with the fact you dont typically do it at point blank range leeping your finger pressed in and be a d!ck about it as some people are!!!....its a game......FFS :)

personally i use single shot most of the time anyway or use my mosfet at 3 shot

Tuddenham

Generally always single shot and people are happy with it

The mill in Wigan is strict semi, but when you’re a famous, cheating YouTuber who trigger spams so quickly, it may as well be full auto.

sites like Anzio are full auto outside, semi inside. But you can fire full auto from inside out, providing they are 60ft from the building.  

• Moderators
Just now, Wo1f said:

The mill in Wigan is strict semi, but when you’re a famous, cheating YouTuber who trigger spams so quickly, it may as well be full auto.

sites like Anzio are full auto outside, semi inside. But you can fire full auto from inside out, providing they are 60ft from the building.  

they have tried that at the sites i go to and some people get confused! :lol:

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

when you’re a famous, cheating YouTuber

You'll need to narrow it down a bit... ;)

The Depot is semi auto only, and profuse apologies tend to be proffered for accidental hosings.  It'd be a bit pointless having a "no overkill" rule if folk are spraying at 30 rps.

I was going to opine that semi-auto is somewhat of a playfield leveller, then I recalled that there are plenty of Gucci guns there being trembly-triggered at a higher RoF than my NiMh AEP can sustain on auto.

As long as nobody's going home with a grumpy face, it's all good though.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks for the replies.

The Mill in Wigan is local to me and that is where I will start.

Any tips for a newby?

have a read of the 'stickied' posts and most of your answers will be revealed!! :)

tips can be a long subject!!

It’s my local too only a few miles away. 

Tips.. the main choke points are the doorway to the ‘jungle’ and the ‘house’ section. There’s a few crawl spaces that you can use to be sneaky. My favourite being the one in the bedroom. If you can’t see it at first, push the bed away from the wall ;)

I’m there most Saturdays, 11-2. If you’re going, give me a message and I’ll point stuff out to you. 

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

You'll need to narrow it down a bit... ;)

He throws TRMR’s at his feet and doesn’t take hits.

you know he’s a dick when the marshal comes up to you and says ‘see him over there... if your gun were to slip into full auto when you shot him, I wouldn’t really mind’ lol

2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

It’s my local too only a few miles away. 

Tips.. the main choke points are the doorway to the ‘jungle’ and the ‘house’ section. There’s a few crawl spaces that you can use to be sneaky. My favourite being the one in the bedroom. If you can’t see it at first, push the bed away from the wall ;)

I’m there most Saturdays, 11-2. If you’re going, give me a message and I’ll point stuff out to you. 

Thanks for the offer.:)

It’s not full auto itself I have an issue with, its the need to overkill. Auto just makes it easier. If I can hit them with one shot, I will. At distance I’ll double tap. It’s when someone comes around the corner to a person not even facing his direction and feels the need to hose them down. If you’re close enough for a guaranteed hit then shoot once. I think a lot of it is panic fire. 

I played Bravo 1 recently where it's semi only and no trigger spam. (Saying that, a guy with a twitchy vector was spamming his gun like a race gun and it took 3 games for him to be caught and kicked out lol).

Everyone else does a bit of a rapid 3 shot spam then stops usually. Including myself. No need to go full auto while in an indoors environment... No need to fire more than 3 shots really... As the marshal said "if you miss the first shot, adjust your aim, if you miss the second shot, you can attend our pistol accuracy training nights on a Thursday. And if you miss the 3rd shot you should rethink your life" lol.

Invasion Airsoft in Stockport runs a semi-shot only rule, no full-auto or even burst fire.

It is funny though when my mate plays, his trigger finger on his G&G Predator is ridiculous. We can guarantee every time we play that he'll get accused of full-auto at least 3 times.

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Wo1f said:

There’s a few crawl spaces that you can use to be sneaky. My favourite being the one in the bedroom. If you can’t see it at first, push the bed away from the wall ;)

Being the sick twisted f**ker that I am this reads wrong on SO many levels ! :lol::lol:

• Mostly Retired Moderators

There was a video from some Milsim Team at the mall the other week (which, typically, I can't find now...)

And they were spamming the f*ck out of players there.

Going into the corridors behind Peacocks and a guy came round the corner about 4ft in front of them and they must have put 6 or 8 rounds into the guy, with half of them after he had his hand up. Madness.

Two I'd understand, but come on, there's no need for nearly ten shots into a guy.

And they were using a Laser in the basement... tsk tsk...

18 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Being the sick twisted f**ker that I am this reads wrong on SO many levels ! :lol::lol:

It does sound sinister reading it back haha! 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
13 minutes ago, djben9 said:

is that the vid Trig posted up??

Nah, it was uploaded around a similar time though, maybe a week before.

Their youtube channel had a really try-hard tacticool name. If I find it, I'll dig it out.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Lasers not allowed at the mall?

They usually are as long as it's below chest height and only for a short time. If someone breaks the rules then they ban laser use for the day for everyone. Last time I was there though Luke asked if anyone actually wanted to use lasers and when nobody seemed bothered he said, right then no lasers. It is what it is.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I've never known lasers to be allowed. Each game I've been to they've been told not to use them or cover them up.

To be fair I've not been all that regularly for a while but they always used to be allowed.

Archived